What battery should I get? (I know I asked this but I had to post it again as I left things out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rammstein

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Green Bay, USA
I am looking for a sub-ohm battery with the following specifications:

1.)
It MUST have 75W-100W of power at the very least.

2.)
I also want it to have the normal kind of connector for the tank (forget what it's technical name is).

3.)
I want long battery life.

4.)
I would like it to have a long lifespan.

By the way, Thanks to everyone that took the time out of their day to read this, I hope you can help me. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: GOMuniEsq

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca

1.)

2.)
I also want it to have the normal kind of connector for the tank (forget what it's technical name is).

3.)

4.)

By the way, Thanks to everyone that took the time out of their day to read this, I hope you can help me. :)
None of this makes any sense.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
None of this makes any sense.
I have a theory. i think he’s using the wrong words. I think he’s calling a mod a “battery”. If you replace the word “mod” for “battery” in the OP, the thing suddenly makes more sense.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

I think you mean “mod” not “battery”. A battery is what goes inside of a mod and may or may not be removable.

1.) what wattage do you want to actually vape at?

2.) it’s called a 510 connector

3.) then you want a dual battery mod

4.) as differentiated from #3? I’m guessing you want a removable battery mod then.

So what I’m getting from this is you want a dual battery removable battery mod with good reliability. Is that correct?

Reactions: HigherStateD

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
You know, @rammstein, for a guy who claims to be an American resident and a college student, you seem to have a lot of difficulty with basic concepts. Your entire posting history is full of threads like this and it causes a lot of unnecessary confusion.
I had to post it again as I left things out
Perhaps instead of throwing away an entire thread full of helpful advice you could be specific about what crucial piece of information you missed.

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
Mod, not battery as already explained. 510 as already explained. There are a million variables for battery life but a dual battery mod is most likely the way to go. As far as lasting a long time, there are companies that are more know for having good quality control which is huge. Do some research. As far as durability which can also fall into this catagory, I just picked up a Rincoe Mechman 228w (which has all your needs) and it took the worse fall any of my mods have even dreamed of taking and didn't get a scratch. I was surprised. Just my experience though.

Reactions: GOMuniEsq

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Get a legend. It meets your criteria.

I hope you aren't an English major, are you?

In any case, a legend is durable, with the right batteries INSERTED into it should provide you with the sub0hm vaping experience you desire.

Just... get that. Unless you want to do TC vaping in which case you may want something else, because well, you would then have to decide whether super accurate TC is worth like, extra cost and less durability.

But you mentioned wattage levels so I really think the Legend is probably one of the best you can do.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Don29palms

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No, he'd get crucified. LOL at the right college.

One time, I wrote a paper a bit, well, :censored: and I did not proof as I should have. I got an A (I was an English and Philosophy major) but I also got the scathing comment, "For an English major your comprehension of grammar is surprisingly poor." LOL, and that was a PHILOSOPHY teacher.

I loved my scathing profs at Swarthmore. Better times.

Anyway, ignore all the above GET a LEGEND.

Anna

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
No, he'd get crucified. LOL at the right college.

One time, I wrote a paper a bit, well, :censored: and I did not proof as I should have. I got an A (I was an English and Philosophy major) but I also got the scathing comment, "For an English major your comprehension of grammar is surprisingly poor." LOL, and that was a PHILOSOPHY teacher.

I loved my scathing profs at Swarthmore. Better times.

Anyway, ignore all the above GET a LEGEND.

Anna
Great story.
I'd imagine the English profs, if you could call them that, at a community college wouldn't be quite so snooty.

Swarthmore, PA?

And yes, get a legend.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Swarthmore PA back when it was the #1 liberal arts college in the country. My siblings all went to like, Yale, and Brown but I couldn't see the Ivies for me. I had the best time :) I mean, my degrees qualified me to be a secretary but I did really well there. I am an official member of Phi Beta Kappa which is like this really not useful sort of "we are smart but we can still call ourselves weird things." LOL. I don't believe I ever went to an event.

When I called my parents to tell them I graduated double distinction in both my majors and PBK, they both said the same thing (separate phone calls) "You have exciting news OMG, are you PREGNANT?"

They were such jerks, LOL. My dad was like, "It's not that I didn't think you could, I just figured you wouldn't BOTHER."

I swear.

I was pregnant like 1. 2 years later and I kind of blame my parents, that sort of "internal programing parents do." Like, "My parents will only be excited if I get pregnant!" Type of deal.

But, since it sort of saved my life, I try not to be too resentful. LOL.;
Anna

• Love
Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Yeah, I didn't bother. Did time at DCCC and Pa institute of tech... Both spitting distance from Swarthmore. It's sad, actually. I was 3 credits away from an associate at PIT, and if I could aggregate everything, I'd be a half semester from a bachelors. My dad taught at VU though, and pushed me to school before I was ready. It soured me on the whole thing.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

Geekvape Aegis Solo 100w kit
    or
    Vandyvape jackaroo kit

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread