What cell is under the Vapcell Black "38a" 18650 wrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia0023

Mar 20, 2018
I got vapecell’s 26650 battery from a top vendor and the wrap was to thick. Would not let me close door on 1 device and got stuck in another and I had to take the device apart. I’m not sure if the wraps on 18650 are normal but, I’m never buying this brand again. It must be a good profit battery since It was pushed on me from site. I buy and it’s useless. First experiences matter for me.

Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'll give you a hint. I'm from across the Channel (Flanders, Belgium), and, I got my Samsung 20S's from the UK, for £4.39 per cell. I usually order my batteries from nkon.nl because I live about an hour's driving distance from the city of Eindhoven so I get really fast shipping from them (I always thought it funny you English speaking folk call it shipping, even when there is no water involved), but nkon.nl didn't yet have the Samsung 20S available at the time when I placed my order in the UK instead so basically, where you live the Samsung 20S has been readily available for longer than it has been where I live. :D

Every time we order something the next thing they add is "Shipping Cost". All the trucking companies and the parcel delivery companies use the same terminology. When the common people get on a boat it's called a "Cruise", even if you are in the military. :)

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Every time we order something the next thing they add is "Shipping Cost". All the trucking companies and the parcel delivery companies use the same terminology. When the common people get on a boat it's called a "Cruise", even if you are in the military. :)
Well next time when I order my batteries from the UK they should pour more vodka into the boat's fuel tank IMO, but anyway. :p

CshEJ4yUkAAnHFi.jpg

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Well next time when I order my batteries from the UK they should pour more vodka into the boat's fuel tank IMO, but anyway. :p

The boat carrying my GeekVape Aegis 100W from Efun.top hasn't even left China yet. It's been 2 weeks and only a payment acknowledgment so far. Their email said I would be notified when it shipped, but nothing has happened yet. That particular company is slow about delivering orders, so I'm told.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
I got vapecell’s 26650 battery from a top vendor and the wrap was to thick. Would not let me close door on 1 device and got stuck in another and I had to take the device apart. I’m not sure if the wraps on 18650 are normal but, I’m never buying this brand again. It must be a good profit battery since It was pushed on me from site. I buy and it’s useless. First experiences matter for me.
I'd say you should blame that one the devices instead of blaming it on the thicker battery wraps. Thicker battery wraps are actually pretty common these days.

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread