What cigarette did you use to smoke and What juice are you vaping now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
I used to smoke pretty much what was on sale (anywhere between half and 1&1/2 packs a day) :p But, my preferred were Camel or Marlboro Medium. So far, I've liked Virginia Flue Cured, 555, and Camel, in that order (the last actually came from Rocky Mountain Vapor labeled "Desert Ship"). All of those are Dekang made.

I recently tried the Johnson Creek "Red Oak" line, only to discover that pure VG is not my cup of tea due to the lack of TH, so I mix that with my left over Dekangs, trying not to loose too much flavor in the process. In any case, the flavors from JC are MUCH more pronounced than Dekang's. In fact, I often can't even tell which Dekang flavor I last filled up with. It was then I learned, I really enjoy other flavors much more than any tobacco-esque ones. Of the samplers, I really like the Macado and the Island. The sweetness of the Island convinced me to try something even sweeter, so I eagerly await my order with Ms T's (who is unfortunately backed up right now) Ms. T's stuff is a PG/VG mix. Since she's so backed up, I've placed a few sweet flavors (and coffee) on order with MadVapes as well (wow, great prices!). Of the 5 flavors I picked, none are tobacco.

None though are really anything like an analog to me - just barely similar. Even the two tobacco flavors I got from Johnson creek are nothing really like an analog.

FWIW, I've been vaping on and off since January. This time around, since I've started experimenting with as many flavors as I can (and have made sure to stock up on supplies), I'm over 3 weeks away from my last analog and loving it!

r4tlu0v

Mar 9, 2011
USA
I smoked Marlboro Mediums. Or Marlboro Special Blend Full Flavor.

I really don't have a tobacco flavored juice substituting for the lack of Marlboro in my life. From my experience, I really can't find a tobacco flavor that's worthy of the sort. I think that's because it has very little to do with the flavor, but because there's just a grand difference between burning tobacco and vaping. I'm always open to juices that claim to have an authentic taste, though.

I could smoke up to 3ppd of whatever flavor but was a menthol smoker until recently. Got hooked on non menthol before i picked up vaping. found that 36mg flue cured tobacco juice works fairly well but also enjoy black cherry and flue cured with a "hit" of 0mg mint chocolate. Am waiting on my 36mg unflavored nicotine so i can begin mixing my own flavors. I'm hoping I can cut down the amount of vaping i do: pretty much attached to my lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread