Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hey, thinking about buying a clearomizer but cant decide which one to get. If anyone have great suggestions I would appreciate it. Also it would nice to post where to buy them too. Thanks

I assuming you use some type of 510 4.7 volt PV.

If you do. I would suggest some 510 XL 2.6~2.8ohm CE2's.

Here is a link to where you can get them.

GotVapes FLuXomizer™ DeLuXe CLEAR NoTint 510 XL 1.8ml 2.6-2.8ohm [gotvapes-clr510XL2.6-ce2x] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The reason I suggest you buy them from gotvapes is because Chris (Badkolo on the ECF) and a small group of other members have helped the CE2 evolve to what it is today.

There is also a gotvapes sub-forum where you can post questions and get answers about everything they sell.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks zoiDman

How is the TH on the 2.6-2.8ohm on the Kgo 3.7v? I was under the impression that a 2.0 or 1.7ohm would be better.

You can't really compare ohms on a CE2 with ohms on an atty or filler type carto.

If you e-Liquid gives you a good TH on your atty, a 2.6~2.8ohm CE2 should be good also.

DarkAynjil

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2011
El Paso
the 2.8-2.8 ohm fluxomizer is good on my vv mod at around 4-4.2 volts, but the performance on my Ego battery is underwhelming. Not bad, just not great. 2.4 ohm clearomizers taste and vape great on it though. Bear in mind that the Kgo battery (and I'm sure another member will confirm this) is probably going to be a little higher in voltage than the Ego battery.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks for the help

No problem.

One thing I would suggest to Anyone who has never used a CE2 is to do a little reading about them first.

CE2's IMO give the BEST hit of any atty/carto out there. And I have tried them all. But they do have a learning curve to find out how to Fill, Hit and Maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread