RDA What cloud chasing RDA would you recommend me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clean Clouds

Aug 5, 2014
Waco, Texas
I currently use a sigelei 100w with a Mutation X V4. I constantly vape at 100 watts. I'm upgrading to a Wismec DNA200 and I'm looking for a good cloud chasing rda to go with it. I plan on trying to take advantage of all 200 watts every once in a while. I want a RDA with great airflow and is easy to build on. Something That doesn't leak a ton.

I have really liked the Mutation X V4. I was thinking about just getting the V4S, but I want to see what all is out there. I really like the deep juice well on the V4, it makes tucking your cotton in so easy. I also like being able to take the top piece (the AFC I guess?) off of the V4 (although I hate the leaking that comes with this convenience.) I actually hate the air holes on the bottom. I plugged them up immediately and they still leak. This is a bad design IMO. But I do like the many airflow options, even though some may be useless.

I don't care about flavor toooo much, but I do care a litttle ;P. Price is not an issue, for the most part.

After all that, what would you recommend me? Thank you in advance!

Clean Clouds

Aug 5, 2014
Waco, Texas
To date I've vaped @200w on my DNA on my 30mm temple and a twisted messes and a vcmt (rta)

All three have more than enough airflow

All my other rdas are more for flavour

The Temple looks awesome! But why can't they have an all black one? :( The gold would not look good on the Wismec. Also, it seems like authentics are sold out everywhere.

The Velocity and the Kennedy are both very airy RDAs suitable for making big plumes and flavor.

Are they really that airy? The air holes look tiny, especially on the Velocity. If they have the same, or more airflow than the MutxV4 I'll be happy. I like the aesthetics of these RDAs though. Having good flavor is definitely a plus. But cloud chasing - air flow is most important to me.

Last edited:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Are they really that airy? The air holes look tiny, especially on the Velocity.

Yes, if you want it to be.
I'm pretty sure the holes you are referring to are the additional cooling holes on top. The main AFCs are the adjustable slots perpendicular to the coils.
Observe ~
tTHYnL6.jpg

The main benefit of the Velocity is the two post deck, and the self adjusting barrel section that auto-lines up with the coils.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
Another to consider is the Buddha V2 if you want big RDA with good airflow and then the Phenotype-L by Aria / Anarchist if you want 22mm is absolutely amazing I've won 3 comps with it however I have a tobecco clone because one it's much cheaper price and two it has better insulators than the authentic. My buddy had an authentic and he ran a .08 build on it and it melted the insulator my tobecco clone has run down to .05 very hot build on parallel box and never failed.

Cloudd

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Hellboy anyone?
TBH pushing all 200w would take quite a few coils or some real big coils to get it working, not sure if that would worth your while. On a nuke rda with dual 26g twisted at 80w, the clouds are already quite massive, imagine 200w with a quad, the vapour could be so thick that it chokes.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
If you want a really good cloud machine the 25mm Ghost is pretty incredible device and is a good in between a 22mm and 30mm so it helps with airflow to cool heavy cloud comp builds but isn't so large that you need a vacuum for lungs to produce competition level clouds. I personally am waiting for the 24mm Tsunami to land I want to see how it stacks up to my SOI subzero which by the way is an incredible comp atomizer but is 22mm which isn't my favorite of deck sizes, I'm a big atomizer fan so 24, 25, 28.5, 30, 40, 48mm is where I like to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread