What color xhaler did you/will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
I believe it's the Black Bullet.

Haha...it's supposed to be the Black Bullet, but there have been many random names given to it. I don't know if Altsmoke has actually limited BB to only stand for Black Bullet or not. :p

I think if you email them and ask for a Brown Banana, you'll get a Black Bullet in the mail.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Haha...it's supposed to be the Black Bullet, but there have been many random names given to it. I don't know if Altsmoke has actually limited BB to only stand for Black Bullet or not. :p

I think if you email them and ask for a Brown Banana, you'll get a Black Bullet in the mail.

I believe you're probably right.:)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I just got a call from Angie. She said the black carbon fiber was a no go. But, she did say the black vapor was the one Drew uses, so I went with that. If it's good enough for Drew, it's good enough for me.
They are both HOT but I personally liked the black vapor better than the carbon! I cant wait!!! I am going to clean house and pack till Monday so it goes faster..lol I have soo much to do!

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
I just got a call from Angie. She said the black carbon fiber was a no go. :cry: But, she did say the black vapor was the one Drew uses, so I went with that. If it's good enough for Drew, it's good enough for me. :thumb:

Well that either means i got one coming or....darnit probably going to have to wait for that phone call. if thats the case looks like i wont have my xhaler this weekend =(

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Well that either means i got one coming or....darnit probably going to have to wait for that phone call. if thats the case looks like i wont have my xhaler this weekend =(
I was just thinking the same...checking for voicemails, LOL. I did get a shipping confirmation though, so maybe I'm getting the last Black Carbon Fiber???
If I get that call I'll just go with the Onyx I guess...not that there's anything wrong with the Black Vapor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread