What connection / 1st mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Notts UK
being fairly new to vaping and only used to super mini e-cigs i'm unsure what connection to select on my first mod

i'm thinking of buying a VV device and unsure if i should choose 510 or 901 connection,

whats the pro's and cons?

btw i'm thinking of getting a bulli a2 when they become available again as well but i don't want to rule out my options in the future

if i go with 901 and get a 901 to 510 adapter to open up my options will that bring potential pit falls like ugly looking or poor performing devices.

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
For what its worth, I might stick with the 510 connection on the device.. There are a whole host of 510 attys, cartos, and the like available, as well as every manner of 510 to xxx adapters.

Plus, (personal taste) I just love the flavor / TH of a standard resistance Joye 510 atty at about 4.5V..

Adapters do add to the length, but generally are pretty small.. I think madvapes has super tiny ones.. About the only pitfall to an adapter IMO, is if its a sealed one, you wouldnt be able to use it on any mod with a bottom-feed (tube comes up through the bottom of the atty)

Perhaps someone from the 901 camp can chime in here too.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread