What did you do with your remaining tobacco cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I gave a carton away and had a loose pack and a half which I stuck in the freezer in case of e-cig Armageddon. :2cool:

I haven't smoked since my first PV arrived, a 510. I did try to smoke one 5 days after I started vaping because I accidentally left my 510 at home. I couldn't get past the second puff. YUCK! I never think about my stash in the freezer and that for me is a miracle.

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
My last pack of cigs is wrapped up in a ziplock bag and in the freezer. It's an emotional thing, I know they are there "just in case" (been almost 8 months). The "just in case" isn't gonna happen. I can say with pretty good confidence, I'm done. But I also get the house burns down, purse is stolen thing. I always need a backup.

we have none left here and tonight I'd like one - we have had something go wrong and not one of our attys is working right, the past two days have been vaping bliss, we found a mod that worked, and a juice that was yummy (root beer barrel) and now everything tastes like burned plastic :( passthrough or eGo.

I smoked the last analog about 8 a.m. today. I've been digging through butts :(

I'm thinking of knocking on the neighbors door.

Anglo

Jun 26, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Before losing interest in real cigarettes, I had stocked up on tax-exempt smokes that I had been buying online. You can't get those anymore because of the "PACT Act", which now prohibits the shipment of cigarettes by the Postal Service (thanks to the Obama administration).

When I decided for sure that I enjoyed vaping more than smoking, I still had two full cartons and a few loose packs of cigarettes. I took them all to work and distributed them among my smoking coworkers.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
(thanks to the Obama administration)
Yep, he sucks. He's a Muslim terrorist and not even an American citizen. No surprise that he'd deny us our smokes.

New Federal tax on tobacco, yeee hawww. You wingnut, get a grip. Step away from the Fox.

Last edited:

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Saw this thread and I've been asking myself the same question. I'm still puffing away waiting on my starter kit. I've collected 55 boxes of tubes and around 5lbs of tobacco I still have since going myo. I'll probably just give it to someone else still smoking pre-mades and not willing to try E-cigs. I should get alot of closet space back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread