What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
calculated everything out. Every order I made with Drew in the evening time (any time after 5) I recieved it 4 days later.

My last order
Placed Friday at 6:32
shipped out Saturday
Sunday don't count
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday don't count vet day
recieved Thursday

so xhaler
placed order Wednesday 6ish
shipped Thursday morning
Friday
Saturday
sunday don't count
should be here today right? Or am I thinking into it too much?

I will post to let you know if it does come in however I may not be able to post pictures till tonight if I can at all. Only cam I have is my web cam on my iMac

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
I can't vape yet as I have to charge the batteries! So I made you guys/gals a little something until then. Sure there will be lots of pics & video's tonite.

watch

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Nice video.. Now how long is it gona take to see a picture of someone holding one so we can get a good idea of just how big it is and how it would look holding it and using a device with the button on the bottom. :)

Take a PCITURE OF IT IN YOUR HANDS! hehe.. A few pics but nothing of someone holding it. :(

LOL, I need to get my nails done! How about a ruler for scale?

Glad you like my video just learned out how to make on a couple days ago. LOL, I didn't even know that was on puter!8-o

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
LOL, I need to get my nails done! How about a ruler for scale?

Glad you like my video just learned out how to make on a couple days ago. LOL, I didn't even know that was on puter!8-o

LOL! Ok, i understand. No prob.. yeah a shot with a ruler would good good enough.

Damn nice video period let along for a rookie. 8-o I've been building and fixing computers since 1995 and messing with video programs kill my brian! heh. So dont expect some video from me this decade. :cool:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks sstambo. That is awesome that you took time to do that for us here. I won't know if mine came until I get home at 5:00. Just wandering, did you buy the #4 kit? Some people thought that the #4 might come with the pelican case just like the other one. I do like the nhaler bag though

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread