What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Just as soon as I posted that I didn't get mine, the USPS truck pulls and brings me a box.! I don't have to cry now.

smiley_lol.gif

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
I just used the windows movie maker. But I used to do landscape design so I know how to play with stuff like that a little bit. It is installed on both my puter's, LOL!

You wanted nore pics:

xhaler%20pics%202%20001.JPG

Xhaler with 901 Tip next to Joye 510

xhaler%20pics%202%20003.JPG

Xhaler with 801 tip next to Joye 510

Nice! Thanks.. Though how come the most important thing to women is length??? I've always heard that girth is where its at! Er.. um, i mean width. A shot with the ruler.. oh thats ok.. i can tell hehe.

:D
DSC00002_1.jpg

OHHHHHHHhhhh...

DSC00004_1.jpg

AWWWWWWWWEE!!!! YES YES YES ITS IN THE HAND! I repeat we have a confirmed sighting of a Xhaler in hand! :) THANKS MAN!

haha... I didn't mean to steal your thunder Up in Vapor. I just had to share this beauty for those still stuck at work. I love the carbon fiber weave pattern. I couldn't believe it was in my mailbox today. I didn't think it would make it to WI until tomorrow. Unfortunately, I still have red on both of my chargers. But, I'm predicting a partly cloudy apartment by the late afternoon turning to mostly cloudy for the evening hours ;)

That was an accurate weather forcast in my house as well! i was busy tried out 15 new flavors of nhaler magical juice at the dinning table and then all of the sudded i look up and i cant see anything! lol.. FOG CITY! I had to hurry up and open the windows, turn the furnace off and crank the ceiling fans quick! Wife yells at me if she sees me somking inside. hehe.

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
Just as soon as I posted that I didn't get mine, the USPS truck pulls and brings me a box.! I don't have to cry now.

smiley_lol.gif

Congrats!!! I know the feeling as i've gone threw that alot latey.. See the mailman come and go and nothing.. Always when you know it should be here today! Then all the sudden another mailman pulls up and runs a box to the door. lol.. Crazy mixup i guess.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
To those who have received yours I had a question. About how stiff is the button, does it take a good amount of pressure to turn it on or does it activate pretty easy?

Hard to say really...not too hard and not too soft. It doesn't press when I touch it against stuff unless I hit it pretty firmly. How to describe button pressure...:confused: When you wanna activate, it's real easy to press in.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi!! Congrats new owners! Well, the xhaler has made this lurker materialize for the first time, and that's saying a LOT!

Please, could someone answer the following quickies? Have pity; I'm coming late to the PV game and currently own not a thing to help me get through any potential (knock wood) 'prohibition era'! :cry: I gots to MOVE!! :D To be safe I may buy from what's left in stock right now, and get any other components I want myself or another time:

*1.) Is the xhaler body vented in case of battery explosion?

*2.) If not, would it definitely not hurt its operation/performance to drill a hole or two yourself? (Not really worried about effect of that on its looks.)

*3.) What's the model number for the 3.7v batts it uses (and mah, if possible? Does model number change with mah?? If not, may look for highest mah available.)

4.) Is the switch (button, whatever) user-replaceable?

5.) Does the button feel like it could easily be depressed by accident?

Thanks sooo much for any help!

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
mine didnt come....I am sooooo ....... Makes no sense....I am in Long Island and every time I order from Drew things arrive 2 days after I get the shipping notice. I received a shipping notice from Drew on Thursday......should have received it by Saturday........it didnt come so I figured OK I have to wait til Monday......again not here......something fishy is going on. I wish Drew would have provided tracking numbers. If it is not here tomorrow I am going to freak.

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
mine didnt come....I am sooooo ....... Makes no sense....I am in Long Island and every time I order from Drew things arrive 2 days after I get the shipping notice. I received a shipping notice from Drew on Thursday......should have received it by Saturday........it didnt come so I figured OK I have to wait til Monday......again not here......something fishy is going on. I wish Drew would have provided tracking numbers. If it is not here tomorrow I am going to freak.

So sorry. Maybe it'll come in a separate mail truck like Beckah's did..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread