• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What did you purchased from fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
Everything in my vaping collection, except my very first clearo/ego batteries last May, which I bought locally at 6 times the price FT sells them for.
I am currently using:

3 MVPs
1 SVD
1 VTR
1 Caravela set and genesis atty
1 Bagua clone
1 Chi You clone
3 Kayfuns (3.1, Russian 91, Lite)
2 sets of PMMA parts for the above Kayfuns
2 little drippers
2 ego twists for the drippers
3 Eternity clones
1 U-Can
Nitecore charger,
Ohms meter
Screwdrivers, wire, silica, premade wires and wicks, bottles, boxes, tweezers...stands, beauty rings, cables
1 Taifun GS for the VTR
lots of fun drip tips in metal, glass and jadeite stone

Plus a Tablet and a stereo music speaker and myriad little things for the house. And stuff for my vaping colleagues. I'm not counting the clearos, Pts and others that I no longer use and am giving away.

I used to buy Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang eliquids, but now have switched to DIY.

Given the rarity of equipment here, and the prices, I am very grateful to have found FT.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
Everything in my vaping collection, except my very first clearo/ego batteries last May, which I bought locally at 6 times the price FT sells them for.
I am currently using:

3 MVPs
1 SVD
1 VTR
1 Caravela set and genesis atty
1 Bagua clone
1 Chi You clone
3 Kayfuns (3.1, Russian 91, Lite)
2 sets of PMMA parts for the above Kayfuns
2 little drippers
2 ego twists for the drippers
3 Eternity clones
1 U-Can
Nitecore charger,
Ohms meter
Screwdrivers, wire, silica, premade wires and wicks, bottles, boxes, tweezers...stands, beauty rings, cables
1 Taifun GS for the VTR
lots of fun drip tips in metal, glass and jadeite stone

Plus a Tablet and a stereo music speaker and myriad little things for the house. And stuff for my vaping colleagues. I'm not counting the clearos, Pts and others that I no longer use and am giving away.

I used to buy Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang eliquids, but now have switched to DIY.

Given the rarity of equipment here, and the prices, I am very grateful to have found FT.

DAYMNNNNN

Sent from 1520

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
$12.93
Rocket V1 Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (5.0mL)
First order from FastTech. Says it shipped in the 27th. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. But if I get it in less than 3 weeks I will continue to buy from them. I have a suspicion that ordering one item at a time may be the best way to go. Works for me cause I'm a not so monetarily endowed Fishee.

So I will be getting this order in my mail box today! That's only like one week since I ordered it from FastTech! I Have waited as long if not longer to get an order from an American supplier. I still think ordering one item at a time may be the better way to go when buying from FastTech and I will be making another order from them for sure. I have no reason not to.
But right now I am saving all my vaping funds for Mile High Vaper's Festival!!!:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread