Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Let's see, my case has six 78mm autos, 10 CE3s for those, an X2/650 with a T3, a spare T3 for the X2, a spare 18650 for my Vamo and, typically, a spare Protank and a couple of T3s for the Vamo. There's also thread adpaters, just in case, and a charger with adapters for the 78mm and X2, just in case. If I want to "show off" with something more "elegant" I'll take along an iTaste VV and a few 510 CE3s as well, but that makes it really tight in that case. In the car is a 12volt to USB converter, 2amp model...don't want to get caught unprepared.

I get a lot of "grief" about all the stuff I carry, but when I smoked tobacco, it was normal to carry at least a spare pack of cigarettes, or even more, when going out for the day. That meant forty or more "spares", and more cigarettes were always available just about anywhere. So what's the big deal making sure I can't run out of battery or liquids?

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
For work or a day out - I carry a case with my MVP2 and a Winder. Backup charger for both. A filled vivi nova, a filled Iclear 30, at least 3 or more pre-filled evods with different flavors and a back up of my FAVORITE juice right now - Deadly Sin. I fill a little 5ml bottle for my case. LOL. Prepared for Vapepocalypse!

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
Funny thing is...I was really looking forward to not having to always have a pack of cigs and a lighter to carry around and worry about.
Lol, Vaping sure hasn't played into that aspect at all!
Let's see *rumages through pack and takes an item*...
-Provari with ZAP and Nimbus
-MVP and an IGO-L with a Protank or G50 backup
-30mil bottle of Boba's Bounty
-A couple random bottles of juice
- My "Kit" which contains 2 protank heads, 1 Ego atomizers , 2 filled Ego carts, roll of 32g kanthal, length of silica wick, Q-tips, toothpicks, couple drill bits, 3 condoms, syringe and 2 extra ceramic wicks.
- 2 extra 18490's and charger
- Ego 650mh with an IClear 16
-10x jeweler's loupe...cause I can't see sh**!
So needless to say I'm carrying a LOT more then I ever did when I just smoked cigs :D

Last edited:

Hiding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
On a day to day, nothing.
No need, Reo's solid as can be. Holds enough juice to get me thru a full day out, and the battery will last me the day as well.
I do keep a ball of cotton and small tweezer in the compartment that the juice bottle is in. So on the rare chance I need to rewick the coil I have that.
If I am going to be gone longer then the battery and juice will last I have a small travel bag, that holds juice, wire, battery charger, extra batteries.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Lol well when I leave for work, I take my Provari, my two Tatroe tanks, for backup necause if there is a drop the threads can break off.
I bring my Ego V-V2 and my kanger T3S also I do take with me four 18490'batts.
Im in the office all day so......
But back back up back ups
Also I do keep a couple of replacement heads as well

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Out for the day I don't carry any spares. I can go a day without if needed without any issues.

For a week away I take a small toiletries bag with a couple of mech mods, a Spinner, batteries and chargers, a few juice delivery devices, a couple of bottles of juice and tools for making coils and wicks.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I don't bring backups, and haven't for years now.

I know how long my battery is going to last...
And I if my atomizer goes out on me I'll just have a few smokes if I must...

I reached the point long ago where the idea of having a smoke or two if needed does not scare me.
I'm a vaper now, and a couple of smokes here and there isn't going to change that.
:)

But over the last few years, my atomizers have only failed a couple of times while out and about.
And usually I can just wait until I get home, and the smokes don't even come into play.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
My kicked magneto w/ an x8 carto tank on top in my front left pocket is my go to device.

Backup is carabiner clipped to my side a small camera case w/ a charged 18500, a filled x8 tank, and extra boge carto and a 15ml bottle. Oh, and paper towels. You'll never be disappointed you brought some paper towel.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
Well, I feel extremely overloaded after reading these responses. I always have my Provari, 5 unopened Boge cartomisers, 10-20 bottles of juice, 3 spare batteries, 6 or so full carto tanks, carto punch, some paper towels and whatever else has found its way into my vape bag. It really seems like overkill, but I never know what flavor I'll get a sudden craving for. I don't carry a battery charger though because that would be ridiculous.

Yet I was out all weekend this week and never changed flavors from unflavored. I think I may have a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread