When you head out for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post what you do when you leave your house for the day (work or whatever you do lol)

What do you bring for you setup? What are you using? Do you bring juice? Any extra supplies?

Me being the newb I am I get fearful when I go to work for the day. Im using an ego c RBA system with 1000mah batteries and regular stock juice cartridges. I get nervous that my device will go haywire (atomizer head burning out) so I bring both batteries with me, a couple extra atomizer heads, some juice, an extra cartridge, q tips and kleenex in case I have to clean it. I bring it all with me in the little sleeve Joyetech provided with my order.

I worry about portability and the frailness of my RBA set up and am looking to upgrade to a smaller battery or 2, and maybe a clearo or some kind of tank but am still searching.

So what do you bring? :2cool::vapor:

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Yesterday I took 2 Provaris, one back up battery in a plastic protector case, one back up tank/carto combo [hey, I might want to switch flavors or use a less nic mg later in the day]....two Volt 78mm with CE3's [love how they fit in a pocket], one X-2 with a CE3.

I never leave the house with out a zipper case I got from SI and plenty of gear in it. It hasn't been easy for me to quit and I need my security blankies.

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
I have two batteries and they both go out with me: a 650 mah vv and a 1000mah passthrough. If I'm leaving for just a few hours I take a 3ml tank of root beer and a carto of something else in case the root beer begins to taste off (you never know when vapor's tongue may strike). If I'm leaving for a workday or a trip, I take my charger plus quart baggie of 15ml juices, various cartos, and 2 drip attys. I switch between 5 or so flavors any given day and the quart bag fits everything and goes fine in my purse.

MMarie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Minneapolis
For me, vaping outside the home is merely for nicotine, not really for pleasure.

My work setup consists of three 450mAh eGo batteries and a 3000 mAh PCC with plain ol' cartos and a 10ml bottle of juice. For backup, I carry anywhere between two and four KR808s (which I use to stealth in the bathroom because they're easily pocketable). I have another 808 and a disposable in my desk, along with an 808 charger, a dozen or so prefilled cartos and a charger. Overkill? Maybe. :)

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
lol i bring EVERYTHING with me since I'm still pretty new
edit: (well not everything but a good amount)

got a medium sized ego carrying case which works great

i have an hour ride to work.. so i use my zmax and my tank setup during ride to and from

i use my little 510 w/ carto at my desk and stealth vape (also bring extra battery, 1 bottle of my fav juice)

and i use my ego twist/tank outside when i join the fellow analog smokers

also bring extra 18650 battery just in case - lol i'm paranoid that something will break and with living so far from work.. i won't take any chances!

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
When I'm out and about, I always have my eRoll with me (just one unit in the PCC, I don't bring an extra).

I have a little cloth cell phone case that I keep my eRoll in, along with either a 10ml needle-tip bottle (I want to get a smaller bottle, but this one works for now) OR six pre-filled cartridges in two little plastic pill boxes (each box holds 3 carts). Everything fits in my case nicely, I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread