When you head out for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
During my first three months of vaping, I quickly switched from clearos to dripping. So I always had a Crown Royal bag filled with a spare atomizer, a spare eGo cone, my eGo-T passthrough's charger, a USB wall adapter, a bottle or two of juice, and a spare drip tip.

When I finally added another battery (Kgo VV) to my collection, it and it's charger went into the bag, too, along with a new spare eGo cone and atomizer.

When I got my first mod, a Lavatube, things kinda shrank down to just my passthrough, spare atomizers, drip tips, and a second fully-charged 18650.

Today? I have almost nine different devices, not including my Volts, and everything pretty much stays charged. I'm no longer freaking out if my battery gets low. If it does, I grab a different one. So when I go out, I just take my Provari, my Vamo, and my Ego VV MEGA with me, each with a full carto tank. Nothing more. If I feel like a carto is about to die, I make sure to have a spare carto and refilling tool with me. If I think it's Boba's, I'll make sure to bring my carto punch tool, also. But all of this could fit into the palm of my hand with no worries.

I will totally accept a dude with a man-purse if he's a vaper.

No, there are plenty of veteran vapers that feel the same way.
:)

On the other hand, it is possible to reach Vaping Zen, where you no longer have any fear.
I am so confident in my vaping, and the fact that cigarettes no longer have any hold over me, that I have a cigarette whenever I feel like it.

I have probably had around 25 cigarettes in the 45 months I have been vaping.
I don't crave them or anything, I just do it for fun.

I don't even bring a spare atomizer with me when I go out anymore.
If I have to have a cigarette or two in an emergency, I know there will be another atomizer waiting at home.

nice way of looking at things

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
On my lanyard: Mod with an rba, if dripping rba then I add two different e-juices (in zipper bottles) that I clip to a key ring. If I decide to use a carto tank, then no juices on lanyard but in the case below.

In a separate case: extra battery, dripping atty like hh 357 long barrel (just in case my rba has problems, and i don't have the time or tools to fix it on the road).

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Always in my purse for a quick getaway: Zipper bag with cable/chargers and a couple of vendor cards... (which I leave in the car depending on my destination.) Hard sun glasses case with two ego c passthrough 650 or 1000 mah batteries fully assembled with cartos/drip tip and cone. That totals a dozen cartos. I carry the vendor cards just as a precaution even though I don't carry juice bottles, syringes or any kind of liquid in a tank/clearo as I don't want a cop problem if I'm ever stopped as some here have been.

My son vapes and has to depend on pockets only. He does pretty much the same thing leaving charging equipment in the car and two 650 mah egos in his pocket along with a pouch or plastic case of 10 filled cartos.

But, truthfully, neither of us like carrying this stuff for quick outings like shopping and I'm looking into eroll/njoy for both of us. A PCC just seems a better alternative when out that way and using the other setups for home or leaving in the car/desk. I wish someone would make a longer PCC for carrying a stock of filled cartos.

Last edited:

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
Two fully charged 900mAh ego's with full clearos. They fit perfectly in the little pen holder thingy on the side of my bag. Now for our weekend trip coming up, I have a multi level shoe box type thing I'll bring along with all my juices etc. It's going to be a VERY stressful weekend and I'll need all the vaping I can manage...lol. (Dad's 94th bday...with onset of dementia)

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
No, there are plenty of veteran vapers that feel the same way.

On the other hand, it is possible to reach Vaping Zen, where you no longer have any fear.
I am so confident in my vaping, and the fact that cigarettes no longer have any hold over me, that I have a cigarette whenever I feel like it.

I have probably had around 25 cigarettes in the 45 months I have been vaping.
I don't crave them or anything, I just do it for fun.

I don't even bring a spare atomizer with me when I go out anymore.
If I have to have a cigarette or two in an emergency, I know there will be another atomizer waiting at home.

+ 1

I sooo agree with this post :)

Old habits die hard so I still tend to have something exta just in case, BUT if I find myself down the road and have forgotten to take extra's it doesn't bother me in the least. :) I no longer vape because I need to, I vape because I like to. Huge difference and it feels great :D

I've never smoked a cigarette since my first week of vaping BUT if I did have one it wouldn't scare me either. I left smoking behind a long time ago now and it would take a lot of cigarettes to return to that addiction for me at this point :)

Actually on second thought I did have one cigarette about a year ago. I found it wedged between my computer desk and filing cabinet :oops: I was curious just how bad it would taste considering how long it must have been there. Never crossed my mind to be concerned with breaking my no smoking rule. Honestly, considering how old that ciggy must have been it didnt taste nearly as stale as I expected. The worst part was that nasty smoke smell in the room :8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread