Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
1 APV (my "Lavatube" 18350),
1 Spinner as backip
2 2mL Vivis
1 3.5mL Vivi
2 Carto tanks
1 10mL of my ADV

All of this minus the APV with the 3.5mL Vivi fits in the little case that my original eGo/Spinner came in. Each tank has a different flavor, but my favorite ADV (MBV 555) is in the big Vivi.

Oh, also 2 spare batteries in their own box.

Gotta be prepared!

cg

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It depends on where I'm going, how long I'll be gone, and what I'll be doing...

Standard operating procedure is to bring my 650mah Twist.
It always has a standard resistance 510 atomizer and drip tip perched on top.

If I'm going to be gone for a long period of time, I'll bring an extra 650mah Twist battery.

Standard operating procedure is to bring a couple of small sample-sized flavors in my pocket for dripping.
If I will be in the car for a large percentage of time then I bring a small drawstring bag with a bunch of sample-size flavors.

If I'm going to be out for an upscale night on the town where dripping would not be cool then I'll bring my eRoll instead.
This is very rare as I'm not all that upscale, and I don't give a crap who sees me dripping.
:)

If I'm going to be out all day long doing highly mobile or physical things, then I bring my Mini Reo.
The downside is I am no longer running variable voltage and I am stuck with one flavor.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
All depends on the day what I choose to take, but often its one of these:

A) My Hogmod Bottom feeder - with its 18650 battery and filled 6 ml bottle its all I need.

B) My Precise Plus 18350 with a 3.5 ml Vivi Nova Tank and one extra 18350 battery and one bottle of juice.

C) one Vgo - 1300 mah 808 automatic battery with a filled 808 cartomizer. If I take this I also take a small case that holds a second Vgo, one extra 808 carto and one bottle of juice

D) Ego twist with a mini vivi nova. Also take one extra Twist and one bottle of juice.

Should also note that I keep in my drawer at work one Ego, one Ego charger, one 510 cartomizer, one 510 atomizer, one 510 drip tip and a 10 ml bottle of juice just in case its ever needed:) And in my car is always kept one extra 510 atty, one 510 cartomizer, and one drip tip :)

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
If I'm just going to the office then I bring a fully charged 650 twist with a full mini nova. That's more than enough to get me through a day at the office, unfortunately (pretty much limited to stealthing in the bathroom and lunchtime).

If I'm going out for all day Saturday or something - I bring an extra twist with another full mini nova.

When I go out for the week (travelling on business) - I bring 2 twists, 2 mini novas, 1 extra head, charger and a 50ml bottle of my regular juice and 1 or 2 15ml bottles of other juices for variety. I definitely don't go through 50mls of my regular juice a week .. but that's the size of the bottle I use for it because I like the way it drips from this particular bottle, lol.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
When I leave the house, either for a night out, or to go to work I grab my Bolt with cartotank with full batt, and my ego case which has an 18ml bottle of juice, a couple spare cartos and two extra batteries in a plastic case. :shrug: I hate having to carry around a "kit" but I'd rather have it just in case than be without! It generally is out of the way either in my car, or coat pocket at work. When I first started vaping I would carry like 5 ego batteries, several clearos, juice, etc, etc, etc, but I've found it much easier to carry a couple extra batteries and minimal supplies in a small case and one PV.

Last edited:

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
Everyone has their own routine, you will find yours too. Alas, it's not as easy as throwing cigs and a lighter in my pocket. Just before I leave, I make sure I have BOTH Reo's and the Provari. Usually I have 2 tanks for the provari and full bottles of different juice in both Reo's. I take extra batteries for all, but don't take extra cartos and stuff since I'm triple covered. There have been time when 2 out of 3 failed and I was not late getting home.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Refill a vivi nova and slap it on my 1300mah spinner that I have a lanyard ring for. Keep a 650mah ego in my purse as my backup.

Generally more than sufficient for a school day.

I'm already carrying a 50lb backpack, i'm not all about taking a suitcase full of vaping gear around, too. Hell just having to have a purse annoys me most of the time.

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
I'm actually kind of low maintenance. I have an old large rx bottle which is the perfect size to hold two Volt 78mm batteries and 3 or 4 CE3s in different flavors. The auto batts are perfect for when I'm driving or sneaking a puff at work.

This thread reminds me though that I need to find a good case to haul a lot more of my stuff ... vacation season will soon be upon us! Also need to scope out B&M stores near the beaches we frequent.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
hahaha funny subject but we all seem to have something in common. :D I take both of my eGo-T 1100 mAH batteries (fully charged), 2 full ce4 clearomizers and I have a small bottle of the 15ml juice in my purse for emergencies.

I have 3 clearomizers but 2 are now down and I am praying that my new ones get here before my last one blows up. Talk about being nervous, it's not like you can pop into the store like you can to get a pack of cigs. I have found on here that most people that start vaping are very serious about it and worry about equipment malfunctions and such. I know I do for certain. I NEVER want to smoke another analog cigarette and it scares me wondering what I would do if my equipment died.

Am I crazy or does anyone else feel this way? Probably just noobs huh? lol

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Am I crazy or does anyone else feel this way? Probably just noobs huh? lol
No, there are plenty of veteran vapers that feel the same way.

On the other hand, it is possible to reach Vaping Zen, where you no longer have any fear.
I am so confident in my vaping, and the fact that cigarettes no longer have any hold over me, that I have a cigarette whenever I feel like it.

I have probably had around 25 cigarettes in the 45 months I have been vaping.
I don't crave them or anything, I just do it for fun.

I don't even bring a spare atomizer with me when I go out anymore.
If I have to have a cigarette or two in an emergency, I know there will be another atomizer waiting at home.

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
A2326E5C-0479-401B-BED9-FDB40714307E-13212-00000170A5B40BCA_zps45d29614.jpg

Now, I carry another EVOD in the tin as well. 800 mAh of power and backups in case of a clearo fail (or flavor switch). I can actually fit an 1100 mAh eGo battery (non twist) in there diagonally for longer days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread