What does everyone do with their "old" gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keskipper

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I'm planning on PIF come xmas time, going on a trip to Germany ... my sis and both my brothers are smokers, their spouses and children too....so I'm gonna order a bunch of starters and some good juices and take them with me to hand out as xmas presents!!! I'm only 3 month in...so not much old gear laying around :D

VanessaHuxtable

Sep 27, 2013
USA
I started with V2 Cigs (cartos than with Halo mini tanks) then went on to a Halo Triton VV and now I'm using an iTaste MVP 2.0

I still hold on to my V2 batteries and Halo Mini Tanks to bring with me to stealth vape (movie theaters, long bus rides). But I rarely use them. I just gave away a battery to my sister who wanted to try vaping.

Same thing with juices, I give away flavors that I know I won't vape to people who I think will like them.

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
My wife and I started vaping with the following:
an Ego twist each with various carto tanks
Then we went to an Evic each using carto tanks
I then went with the K100 with RBA's
Then I picked up a Chi You clone.

So I gave my Ego twist to my wife's BFF. and the other Ego went to my cousin along with the majority of my tanks.
My wife uses both Evics, one as a backup. And she also uses my K100.
I use just the Clone and carry 4 18350 batteries and an 18490. With 3 RBAs.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I was keeping it, and tried with some to get someone else vaping (still trying).
With the rest, I got LUCKY here - was reading a thread about 510 batteries, and mentioned how I started on them, loved them, still had them but they were sitting, and MET someone who had just gotten a VAMO, but preferred her 510's.
So we swapped!
She got a bunch of like-new 510's, with a PCC, and a wall charger, and some fresh cartos...
I got a like-new VAMO, and top-notch batteries.
A win-win.
:)

So - keep it, swap it, sell it, pass it along...all viable options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread