What does everyone use to carry large collections of vape gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have started collecting lots of juices, tanks, DDAs, RDAs, rebuilding supplies, and other odds and ends I have been trying to figure out a good way to get it all around. Since I am in the military it would be nice be able to pack lots of it into one case.

A fishing tackle box (cheap cost, compact, no foam so little protection), Pelican Case (middle to expensive cost, great case, pluck foam so low density) or a box from Battle Foam (expensive cost, ok to great case, full custom cut foam) are where I am currently leaning right now.

Battle Foam really appeals to me since I can design each of the foam trays with the cut slots I want and get more density then from Pelican. The top end cases from Battle Foam are as good or better than Pelican Cases (but cost more) and you get to design the entire storage.

So what has everyone else come up with? :vapor:

*EDIT*
I'm in the military so I need something to carry my vape gear in when I go to the field or get deployed. That is why I was looking at the more expensive cases, since they are tough and water proof.

Last edited:

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
I usually travel light and won't be away from home for more then a day or two tops. When vacationing I either ship stuff to the family members I will be staying with or find places nearby to my hotel if I run low on something. At some of the bigger national vapemeet's I have seen some of the bigger collectors and employee's of vendors totting these around which make storage, finding, and transporting pretty easy for them. Not sure if that is over kill in size for your needs but they do offer varying sizes to pick from. Amazon.com: Stalwart 75-2050 XO Peak Deluxe Mobile Workshop and Toolbox: Automotive

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    First off, Thank You for your service.

I just use a "man purse" when I need to carry everything including the kitchen sink.

P1000719_zpsfd15a85e.jpg

If you google "possibles bags" you will find a bazillion to choose from.
    There are even purpose made vape gear bags if you want to go that rout.
    VAPE BAGZ

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    You might want to consider splitting up your vape gear into a couple different cases. One for the delicate, possibly leaking stuff and another for the more durable items like mods and whatnot. A couple smaller cases might be more easy to pack as well. Man I don't miss the field...think I still cough up Grafenwoer dust.

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    First off, Thank You for your service.

I just use a "man purse" when I need to carry everything including the kitchen sink.

P1000719_zpsfd15a85e.jpg

If you google "possibles bags" you will find a bazillion to choose from.
    There are even purpose made vape gear bags if you want to go that rout.
    VAPE BAGZ

"Murse". LOL Actually...I keep my stuff in a backpack which I usually carry everywhere. My neices call it my purse. Little punks. LOL

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Thanks for your service!

Fortunately, I don't need to carry ALL my stuff with me - if I did, it'd be a problem...
    3shelves_zps62be9f0c.jpg

On a typical day then, I just need 2 mods and an emergency kit (liquid, wick, battery).
    So my "carry kit" looks kind of like this (LOL):
    suit1_zpsc9fce1c5.jpg

But sometimes I need a charger, more liquid, and more batteries for overnights.
    And sometimes, for longer travel, a little more.
    So I'm "modular" - I use 2 or 3 of the small cases, as needed - like a tiny Pelican and one of those "Ego cases". Or a small and medium "Ego case" - those things cost like $3.
    images

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread