What does nicotine feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
Kind of a basic question, but I'm interested in reading what others think.

When I over-vape, I feel a tingling sensation from within. I think that's the feeling of nicotine in the bloodstream. It's not an unpleasant feeling - although I can see how it could be, in excess.

Oddly, I never felt this sensation when I was smoking. I was a PAD "light" smoker.

It's very possible that I'm ingesting more nicotine via vaping, than I did when smoking. Right now, my max eliquid level is 12 mg. I plan to ramp that down in the future.

So what does nicotine "feel" like to you?

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
The first and only time I overdosed on nic was a few weeks ago when I put a few used cartos into boiling water to clean them. The cartos were not empty from nic content... and I happened to inadvertently take a direct breath of the vapor coming from the pot...

... it gave me a huge headache that didn't lasted long though, and I felt uncomfortable and almost had nausea. I was afraid for my cat's health (they are very sensible to nicotine I heard) so I opened a window and put the cat in another room.

Since this incident I am overly cautious with everything nicotine-related - I wear gloves and masks and I look like a worker from the Robocop drug factory.

600px-RC2-Auto9-2.jpg

If only everyone was aware that it is VERY dangerous to play with nic. I am sure that a stupid vaper will eventually kill himself and it will stir poodoo in the community. Please don't be that priick and be careful.

:)

echofinder

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Damascus, MD
www.reddit.com
Nicing out for me means staying awake & being fidgety, so basically no difference.

Also, when ingested it causes the tongue to tingle & numb slightly, and it burns going down like a shot of liquor but grosser, and it will make you nauseous.

Also, never drip 100mg concentrate directly. It tastes like death & apparently like 1ml can kill you.

scribes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
MN
I vape 32mg in "Hits", I take a max of 4 vapes per hour. This gives me a huge buzz every hour, so here's how it feels.

-Vision goes blurry
-Limbs feel funny, tingly sort of.
-Can't focus/discern anything I'm hearing.
-Feel completely relaxed

With that kind of self control its amazing you were ever a smoker. (assuming).

I vape 18mg and if im not actively doing something, im hitting that pv

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
Me and my friend coined the term "Vaped-Out". Its either of two feelings:
  • You feel utterly sick and want to throw up (but probably wont)
  • You can vape indeffinatly but sink further into your chair and eventually to sleep if you continue

Oh so as for what it feels like:
When vaping normally it feels like an Anti-Migraine. Just that. The opposite of a migraine in every way :D.
However if I have a headache or migraine it makes it worst XD. Ironic

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
The first and only time I overdosed on nic was a few weeks ago when I put a few used cartos into boiling water to clean them. The cartos were not empty from nic content... and I happened to inadvertently take a direct breath of the vapor coming from the pot...

... it gave me a huge headache that didn't lasted long though, and I felt uncomfortable and almost had nausea. I was afraid for my cat's health (they are very sensible to nicotine I heard) so I opened a window and put the cat in another room.

Since this incident I am overly cautious with everything nicotine-related - I wear gloves and masks and I look like a worker from the Robocop drug factory.

600px-RC2-Auto9-2.jpg

If only everyone was aware that it is VERY dangerous to play with nic. I am sure that a stupid vaper will eventually kill himself and it will stir poodoo in the community. Please don't be that priick and be careful.

:)

You are very right. I have some 60mg nic and one drop on the skin is equal to 3 cigarettes (3mg). I bought some gloves to wear when I mix with it. Once its gone im not buying it again. I didn't drop any on me but it just scares the crap out of me. TW just started to sell 72mg nic in their platinum ice! 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread