Status
Not open for further replies.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
currently rotating between Apollo’s Coffee and Blueberry Kona Coffee. those are my two all day everyday flavors, i’ve tried others but i keep going back to those two; they’re just so smooth and delicious.

I know right! The Blueberry Kona is a fave of mine too! :)

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
I know right! The Blueberry Kona is a fave of mine too! :)

omg that flavor has spoiled me rotten. i’ve been searching for another flavor that gives me the same satisfaction but haven’t found it yet. though i’m expecting a couple of sample bottles to arrive from Johnson Creek tomorrow. heard good things about JC so i’m hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
currently vaping Apollo RY4. i wasn’t gaga about it at first but it’s grown on me. it tasted quite different when i first tried it on my wickless CE4. but i’ve come to discover i don't really like anything with the wickless CE4’s and have stopped using them. i’m using my Mini Davide tonight and the RY4 is quite smooth ... which seems to be the singular characteristic i’ve always liked about Apollo’s juices compared to others.

New flavor. We just threw it up on the site today. I call it Triple Nickel because it's My version of 555. You can taste a dry earthy cigarette tobacco competing to be in front of a sweet nutty element. It's one of a bunch of new tobacco flavors I've been dialing in for months. Definitely an all day vape. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Chris

vaping Hemi Orange that i just got in the mail today. i'm liking it, though is it supposed to be cloudy? all the juices i've had up to now have been different colors but clear.

The HEMI Orange uses A LOT of orange oil. Yes it will be a bit cloudy when mixed with the VG. I could clear it up using alcohol, but that would be just for looks and it gives it a floral perfumy taste that I can't stand.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread