What FSUSA flavors are you vaping tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Thanks for the info! I mostly use a Provari, so I'll look into the ZAP. I also use a Jessy when we're out, but I'll stick with cartomizers and my 306 attys for that device.

Also, thanks for the link on the DID thread!

I only use IMR protected batteries. I also have a multimeter (although I forget how to use it!).

Cool! I think you'll love it! With he Provari you'll be protected, and it will look great! Good thing about the Z - attys is that they come all set up so you can just fill the tank and vape. You also get a bunch of wicks, so you don't have to worry about rolling your own for a year or so... though I didn't find it too difficult to make them myself - maybe just beginner's luck :)
One other note: If you are going about town with one of these you should try to keep it somewhat vertical. If placed sideways (or upside down) for a long time liquid will eventually leak out from the tank into the top cap and from there out the air hole or drip tip.

I'm going through a tank of Strawberry Cheesecake in mine today :)

Horray, I can post here now after making six posts of substance in the new member's forum :)

Love this company and have only ordered from them since I started (maybe $200 of juice). Always quick and cheap shipping, may help that I'm fairly close here in Colorado.

Just received some more Strawberry Kiwi (love!), and took the suggestions of others in this section and ordered king kong, cocoa butter, english toffee, and hop scotch. Filled my tank with the strawberry kiwi and have already tried the english toffee, king kong, and hop scotch. All are absolutely excellent right out of the bottle, though my mail box being 150 degrees may have helped em ripen up before I retrieved them.

Need to go to bed for work in the morning but I'm loving the new flavors too much!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
hour - You are so fortunate to have found FSUSA when you first started vaping. I tried several companies and wasted a lot of money before discovering FSUSA.

I've not tried strawberry kiwi, but my husband loves strawberry cream and strawberry banana.

Oh yeah - the purpose of this topic; I'm vaping just peachy.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I've been using FSUSA gummy bears as all-day-vape for the past 4 months. Great taste and great vapor, I get the best out of that juice when using Kayfun rebuildable with it.

With genesis-style rebuildables, it taste awful.

I've seen this said about genesis and flavors, but I've never had a flavor I like taste bad in one. I'm probably just lucky...
Or maybe it's the VV. Some liquids like 8 watts, some 14 :)

Those Diablo hybrids look pretty cool. I've resisted the temptation to get one so far, but someday I'll have to get one of those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread