What FSUSA flavors are you vaping tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I was told to let it sit for awhile, even after I explained that the others did not require it, same thing happened to a friend of mine

I'm surprised that you didn't need to steep the other bottles. Almost all of FSUSAs juices need to steep. To do it quickly, leave the cap off overnight. Hope this helps! Let us know.

Just a suggestion, but can FSUSA make it so their website shows stars on the broad product page? I have to click every item that catches my eye and then see stars, then see how many reviews contributed to the stars. With so many flavors this can be kind of time consuming.

Hate to sound like a stick in the mud but I don't really like adventuring too much. I know I like fruity flavors so I can skip the whole breakfast flavors area, but if you could sort by popularity or rating it might help me try some more. Like how Amazon has their product ratings - say 4.5ish stars with 40 reviews means it's probably a great product.

Anyway, I just realized I never completed my order a couple months ago and I'm getting sick of vaping Gummy Bears (xtra flavor) nonstop. I had a 120ml bottle of it many months ago so that's why I still have it. My enormous Hop Scotch (Xtra) lost a lot of its flavor despite using new cartomizers, clearomizer addins, cartomizers in my 3.5ml older tank, etc.. just burns my tongue-smells okay, almost no flavor. Weird. Ran outta strawberry kiwi (ordering more). King Kong was good but got tired of it eventually.

Trying blue dew, strawberry shortcake, cherry limeade, more strawberry kiwi, and a couple others this go-round. Just checked my bank account and I think its time to try some more clearomizers and maybe even a whole new vape kit though my kGO original still works wonderfully (both batts). Giddy as a school boy.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
hour - I have no clue about the website; David will be able to address your question.

I'm surprised about your hopscotch. I just opened a year old 120 ml bottle of hopscotch last week and it's excellent! By any chance, do you have a cold? If so, that can make flavors either taste strange or have no taste at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread