What goodies did you receive from your mailman today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
I received my romisen cree, cr2s, and charger today, deal extreme was able to deliver it to me in 10 days.

What did you guys get today? Im hoping my first e-cig (4075) from ruyandirect comes this week.

Lets go ahead and list what we have ordered today as well.

( Saw this thread being suggested and didnt see it, if it already exists then i am quite sorry )

Last edited:

BullGawd

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
I cannot beleive how bright this flashlight is! I have used some very expensive surefire flashlights and this cree is easily as bright if not brighter in a small room. It wont project nearly as far but it easily lights a completely dark room just being shown at the ceiling.

I use my Q5 as an entry light on my M4. I actually have two of them, I ditched my Qbeam in favor of the Q5 for spotting mile markers on the river if that tells you anything about the brightness :D

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
I received my romisen cree, cr2s, and charger today, deal extreme was able to deliver it to me in 10 days.

What did you guys get today? Im hoping my first e-cig (4075) from ruyandirect comes this week.

( Saw this thread being suggested and didnt see it, if it already exists then i am quite sorry )
Nice thread idea . . . but how do you have 70 posts without having an e-cig yet? I hope yours comes today.

I received my screwdriver. I also received my three usb passthroughs from Vaporguys (who are great-- I highly recommend them!) and my APC (is this the brand?) USB power pack which also works great.

I also received Darby O'Gill and the Little People but I'm not sure you meant that.

I did NOT receive the replacements for my 2 batteries and 1 charger that arrived broken from Smokeliberation. That should have arrived days ago, but I have a feeling that, even though I paid for non-broken products, I am not going to get them.

BullGawd

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Nice thread idea . . . but how do you have 70 posts without having an e-cig yet? I hope yours comes today.

I received my screwdriver. I also received my three usb passthroughs from Vaporguys (who are great-- I highly recommend them!) and my APC (is this the brand?) USB power pack which also works great.

I also received Darby O'Gill and the Little People but I'm not sure you meant that.

I did NOT receive the replacements for my 2 batteries and 1 charger that arrived broken from Smokeliberation. That should have arrived days ago, but I have a feeling that, even though I paid for non-broken products, I am not going to get them.

How do you like your SD Kendra?

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado

Heh i spent literaly months deciding on what i was going to do, almost bought an 801 manual switch from david yang more then a few times, then i almost bought the SD from trog.. then i decided to have an amazing forum member here make me a magnum mod, only to change my mind once again.

Took me long enough but i decided to make my own custom screwdriver because it was the cheapest and most reliable device i could make.

Im going to recomend that flashlight to the friend of mine that has the surefire lights, looks like he could be saving quite a bit of money!

BullGawd

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Well, gee. . . ordering is a different story. I ordered 2 evo kits from vapordrag.ca who had to have a going out of business sale because of the ban in Canada. So, I got 2 at a great price, a couple extra batteries and I bought all the atomizers he had left. (9). Yes, I'm stockpiling in case of a ban!

I do like the SD, but I'm having some trouble with it. My batteries aren't lasting, but maybe tomorrow will be better. And, I am not getting a consistent hit off it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So, since everyone else's seems to work perfectly, I am thinking it's me. But I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Sometimes there is NO VAPOR at all. And, other times there is a lot of vapor. Very strange.

What did all of you order?

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
If I receive any more goodies, I might have to take out a second or plead the 5th to hubby. :D
Oh gosh. . . I have, too. You know, he asked me how much I've spent on this and I gave him a number that is much much lower than I really spent. And, he thought that was too much!

But, I will break even one of these days. I did spend a few hundred a month on real cigarettes, and I don't think he really even realized that.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Well I just ordered 25 attys from China today. LOL Oh and more mega mint juice from alterna smokes. ::::::::::::sigh::::::::::::
Lucky-- I have a huge central trade order (REALLY REALLY BIG) coming and they were delayed shipping and I have to be out of town on Monday .If it comes when I'm gone. .. . uh oh.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Idaho, let me know if you like the mega mint. It's sweeter than menthol, but I like that. It's also good to add to another menthol that is maybe too minty and not enough sweet. I mix so much stuff to make it taste like I want it. I will mix my vapor store menthol which is more peperminty with a little bit of TW menthol and then a little bit of PS menthol and toss in a little Mega mint and add a little PG and walllllllllllaaaaaaaa it tastes just to my liking. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread