what is best atomizer for very sweet juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
In my opinion, The best juice flavor to be had, is "dripping" on an atomizer.

Now some swear by 801 attys, others by 306, and still others insist the new .357 is the way to go.. All of these opinions are perfectly valid, and correct for them.. I like me some 306, and the 801 is a fine choice, its just not *my* favorite..

I may get flack for this, but IMO, the best sweet vape comes from a standard (2.2-2.5 ohm) Joye 510 atty on a "real" 3.7V device.. (not the 510 batt, or eGo that gives out ~3.3V, but a true 3.7V mod) A 1.7ohm, (or so) "LR" (Low Resistance) Joye 510 atty on an eGo is a close second in my opinion.

Those are my preference. Yours may (and rightly should) vary.

Perhaps a regular old cartomizer is a good choice? Since you talked about the eGo-T, I'm assuming you have an eGo battery, so a 510 carto might be a good thing to check out..

But, yeah.. To answer what *I* suggest, My fav for sweet juices is a regular Joye 510 atty, on a 3.7V device..

(For the geeks, its usually a 2.3 or 2.4 ohm on an Ali'i vv @ ~3.7V, Mako Mino, or ProVari @ 3.9-4.0V.. This low wattage seems to be best for me for sweeter vapes.. I tend to get more sweet flavor, and less TH)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I agree with Mendnwng.

Some sweet juices go better with cartos too. And I'm not a cartomizer kind of guy, but pineapple always seems better in a cartomizer.

It really depends on you and your juice. Right now I'm vaping a Cherry Coke juice by dripping in an HH357 1.5 ohm at 4 volts. (it will just keep under the Provari 2.5 amp cutoff if the atomizer is kept very wet.). While I like this arrangement, I would not suggest it for anyone else.

Without any thread adapters your eGo will accept any 510/eGo/306 atomizer, so you have a wide array of choices. I'd recommend you get ahold of a few different atomizers with different resistances, different ohms, and use your favorite juice in them. Maybe throw in a few cartomizers too. If you can attend a meeting of vapers, and can try out other setups, it is a good way to narrow down your fit.

Finding the perfect vape is an ongoing thing for some of us. Hopefully your search will be short.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
For me the best flavor is from an E2 carto or clearomizer at about 3 ohms. You can drip with these...just a couple drops directly on the coil. Next best flavor is from a 1.6 ohm dual coil carto, and this will also give you great vapor. Either of these beat any atty I have used, but that is just my experience.

But then again, I like cartos more than attys. My main vape is a Riva with LR Boge carto. And all my juices are sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread