• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What is every1 playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
And in another WoW player, almost exclusively Alliance but I'll admit I have 2 buttugly horde DK's that are sitting at lvl 58 each. I just cant get into horde & I have tried, I usually end up deleting them before they hit lvl 10.
Couple lvl 90's, 1 dk & 1 hunter. Rest are spread from lvl 12 to lvl 72, mostly hunters but couple rogues (not rouges) in there. Tried all the classes but keep coming back to BM hunters & blood dk. With WoD coming that may change as I'm not liking what they are doing to either subgroup.

I also played The Sims/The Sims2/The Sims3, SimCity, DragonRealms, Federation, SecondLife (can you actually play that? heh), & Utherverse (weird lil game like SL). All obviously online :p
Offline I did the DnD back in the day, along with Vampire & I think it was called Pendragon. Also messed around with the SCA & played a heck lotta paintball back on bandit fields back in the late 80's & 90's.

MOZZY

Jul 22, 2011
lexington, sc
Played Everquest for 10+ years maybe 11 also played wow for long time have a few lvl 90's on alliance side. Retired so to speak from WOW and moved on to Rift where i am on greybriar server with my level 60 rogue and 60 Mage. But am looking forward to Archeage coming out beta2 was fun will see what comes of it. Anyone else playing Rift of Archeage?

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Hey me too buddy.

I just finished Halo CE last night. I have a list of achievements that I want to get before I move on to Halo 2. I've never played Halo 2 before (XBOX 360 was my first console) so I'm excited to start it. This was actually my third play through of Halo CE (I've played the XBOX Marketplace version and the Anniversary version previously).

One of my previous XBOX 360s red ringed the day that the Halo Reach Beta started and I only got to play it for a few days after XBOX Warranty sent me a refurbished one (I had them replace my XBOX 360 like five times), so I'm looking forward to getting lots of time with the Halo 5 Beta at the end of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread