What is going on with Chinese post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Sitting on the edge of way past being patient.

Originally on 4 July It stated "Your package on it's way to a local USPS",
Then that same day it back to "Processed". While an order that shipped a day after this one got to me with no delay or issues.

My 3avape order hasn't moved. "
5/28/2019 $16.60 Processing"..

July 5, 2019, 4:49 am
Processed Through Facility
NANJING EMS, CHINA
July 4, 2019, 1:23 pm
NANJING EMS, CHINA
July 4, 2019, 1:13 pm
NANJING, CHINA

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
June 18, 2019, 7:52 pm
NANJING EMS, CHINA
June 18, 2019, 9:23 am
NANJING, CHINA
June 16, 2019, 5:48 pm
Acceptance
CHINA

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Sitting on the edge of way past being patient.

Originally on 4 July It stated "Your package on it's way to a local USPS",
Then that same day it back to "Processed". While an order that shipped a day after this one got to me with no delay or issues.

My 3avape order hasn't moved. "
5/28/2019 $16.60 Processing"..

July 5, 2019, 4:49 am
NANJING EMS, CHINA
July 4, 2019, 1:23 pm
NANJING EMS, CHINA
July 4, 2019, 1:13 pm
NANJING, CHINA

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
June 18, 2019, 7:52 pm
NANJING EMS, CHINA
June 18, 2019, 9:23 am
NANJING, CHINA
June 16, 2019, 5:48 pm
Acceptance
CHINA
I got that same type of tracking info just this Monday for something ordered on 19 June and it showed up Tuesday. Different city same BS. Once an item gets to the "processed through facility" I don't think they bother to update any tracking info. Not the first time that's happened recently for me.

I totally get your "Sitting on the edge of way past being patient".

Funny thing (not) is that I have received newer orders before previous ones. And with in-stock items. Can't figure that out and I've stopped trying now.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
While an order that shipped a day after this one got to me with no delay or issues.

It don't make any sense at all broths NONE!!!! Haha there's no rhyme or reason to this stuff I made an order about a week ago and it took 6 days to get to me bro.it always takes no less then 16 days.I've been ordering from China and Europe e cig companies for over 5 years and and I'm those 5 years nothing from over there has got to me that fast.all my orders for the past 2 maybe 3 months have taken over a month and the only time anything has taken that long was a 30 pack of Samsung smurfs (20s) batteries.that took 1 month 1 week from.china.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
I think 90% of postal/delivery companies are understaffed and many items don't get scanned due time pressures.
I'm the Chinese side of things I don't even think they're trying anymore haha have you ever seen vids of the ems of Chinese post? If not get in YouTube and watch a couple here ya go

Enjoy in horror! Look at what our poor stuff goes through. Abuse!!!!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
My vapezone order arrived today, ordered the 4th. Got tickled, it was labeled as a toy on the package. Loving the baby ness so far btw. FT order is still waiting to hitch a ride.

Huh. I keep getting packages of Bluetooth speakers. Really small Bluetooth speakers.

• Agree
Reactions: charlie1465

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    From Fasttech Forums:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shi...pan-e-packet-packages-to-the-uk-being?3005534
    CNSZXA and CNSZXD are two of China Post's international mail processing centres in or near Shenzhen.
    If FastTech has managed to have the parcels leave China from Shenzhen that is a huge improvement for us in terms of shipping time.
    For those of you who don't know, FastTech is a Shenzhen based company.
    Edited on 7/11/2019 at 5:12 PM.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/3005297/
    Anniepan
    Staff
    We shipped the ePacket packages from Shenzhen now, the shipping speed is much faster than Nanjing. Most of the packages will be delivered in 7-15 working days, should be a little slower than Beijing ePakcet before. The registered airmail via Singapore post or China post are also fast to UK. You can choose the one you like.
    Thank you.
    Edited on 7/12/2019 at 12:52 AM.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    @Letitia Yes they are really good with their customs declarations....usually mine says machine part or similar...good guys :)

I think sometimes we can get a bit obsessed an impatient with deliveries...I had a spate of problematic ones recently but when all was said and done it only amounted to a few days delay so 12-14 days instead of 10. It's hardly the end of all things postal is it??? :D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    @Letitia Yes they are really good with their customs declarations....usually mine says machine part or similar...good guys :)

I think sometimes we can get a bit obsessed an impatient with deliveries...I had a spate of problematic ones recently but when all was said and done it only amounted to a few days delay so 12-14 days instead of 10. It's hardly the end of all things postal is it??? :D
    As soon as I had a nice collection of gear I enjoy using I don’t stress out of country ship times much anymore.

Reactions: Eskie

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2016
    Huntington West Virginia
    SHENZHEN EMS is starting to show problems too now which sucks and if this was just 12-14 days for the majority of us that would be great but it's not we're talking about 25 days-30 some people's packages aren't showing up to 40 days. 21 days I'm cool with that's 3 weeks is good.once we go beyond that I'm getting .......I order a lot of stuff every month it's not for resale but for myself.Yea I do pick up odd and ends but for the most part it's stuff I need and no I'm not going to a b&m and paying 100$ for a mod when I can pay 50$ on fasttech seems to be this narrative on fasttech forum that if you want you stuff as promised then you're some kinda uptight a$$hole why? When we all order from fasttech the delivery time promised to us (I'm in the usa) is 5-14 working days but yet it always takes about 16 days to get to me.that's not my fault, it's not your fault, it's not Chinese post fault that's fasttech straight up lying to us.fasttech's customer service is great not saying they're bad.then you make a post on fasttech forum asking for information and then you have some fake troll like gph61 trying to troll you to death doesn't bother me but I've seen him and a couple others do a number on people to the point where fasttech lost that customer.
    Last order shipped on 6 July, received today in the UK 16 July so ten days. Sent via Shenzhen using UK epacket.

And yes it was another Pico backup. :)
    I want a pico which one you like or recommend? I'm looking for a mod around 100w for my smaller tanks and single coil rda's.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2019
    London

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2016
    Huntington West Virginia
    So in the last 3 months I have had three deliveries from FT and all arrived within 10-20 days. They were sent via Beijing, Shenzhen and Nanjing.
    Isn't that just about normal for the uk? About 16 days give or take a day or two?
    I have the 75w ones. https://www.fasttech.com/p/4849000

There is a 100w Pico but I don't have one so can't comment. https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10011027/9646506 so how's that pico 75 I was looking at that one too?you can add custom software right like the DNA mods but different software.seems like it's a ok mod you have one and getting more so I'm sure they're worth buying.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2019
    London
    Isn't that just about normal for the uk? About 16 days give or take a day or two?

Yeah it's about normal. I like the Pico 75. I only use it in wattage mode so can't comment on TC capability. They are great devices for the price and feel like they cost more than they do. There's a massive thread on all things Pico. Eleaf iStick "pico"

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2016
    Huntington West Virginia
    Yeah it's about normal. I like the Pico 75. I only use it in wattage mode so can't comment on TC capability. They are great devices for the price and feel like they cost more than they do. There's a massive thread on all things Pico. Eleaf iStick "pico"
    Good looking out bro bro.I've made up my mind instead of a couple little orders every month I'm going to make nothing less then a 100$ and use dhl.I'm not doing this waiting game.anymore.I have 2 deliveries out that I paid 4.78$ for "air mail" and that ....s a joke.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Sent free e-packet:
    upload_2019-7-17_9-1-13.png

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2019
    London
    Good looking out bro bro.I've made up my mind instead of a couple little orders every month I'm going to make nothing less then a 100$ and use dhl.I'm not doing this waiting game.anymore.I have 2 deliveries out that I paid 4.78$ for "air mail" and that ....s a joke.

Careful of being hit with a customs charge on larger orders. Doesn't seem to always happen but some have been hit it seems.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2016
    Huntington West Virginia
    Destination - Tracking consuming: 552 ms
    2019-07-12 08:33

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2019-07-12 08:33
    CHINA, SHENZHEN EMS, Processed Through Facility

2019-07-12 03:22
    CHINA, SHENZHEN, Processed Through Facility

2019-07-11 17:43
    CHINA, Acceptance

Origin - Tracking consuming: 913 ms
    2019-07-12 13:01
    Shenzhen, leaving Shenzhen for New York JFK Airport

2019-07-11 17:55
    Shenzhen, has left China Post Express Logistics Co., Ltd. Shenzhen International Express Branch Xiang, sent to Shenzhen International Mail Exchange Bureau

2019-07-11 17:43
    Shenzhen, China Post Express Logistics Co., Ltd. Shenzhen International Express Branch Xiang has received a copy (divided into Pan Jinhai)

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2016
    Huntington West Virginia
    Careful of being hit with a customs charge on larger orders. Doesn't seem to always happen but some have been hit it seems.
    Not sure about all the time but as far as I know the USA don't do that, or shall I say the two times I've used dhl for big orders they didn't.I might be wrong and I'm 100% sure someone will jump on here and say "ooo yes they charge me all the time" disagreeing with people or calling them a liar in a passive aggressive way seems to be the thing on E cig forum I swear.so when you get aggravated with them and say something they can say "how dare you sir, I did nothing to you and you're very rude....good day sir!". the passive aggressive comment wasn't aimed at you bro.almost everyone that has commented lately on this post has been cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread