The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What Is The Best 18650 Cloud Chasing Batteries Dec 2014

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by Ryan419, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ryan419

Ryan419 Full Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Tulalip WA
    I'm Posting this in here because us cloud chasers need the best and safest batteries!

I know Sony vct5 is the best but since they are getting harder to find what is the next best with the highest pulse rating still in production?

I have a Sony vct5 and 2 efest 2500 35A (have heard they are only 20A with 35A pulse).
    Wanted to know before I buy more batteries!

2. 1mouse3

1mouse3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2014
    dark side of the moon
    I'd like to know more about the orbtrnics sx30 battery that is said to be 30a, it dose fine at .2Ω

3. SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Ω England Ω
    ive been vaping a purple efest in rotation with a vtc5 and i dont see any diff in performance between them, prob about 3months in using them on the same build just below 0.2.
    constantly checking for batt heat but all has been good,

4. OperationMove

OperationMove Full Member Verified Member

Jun 13, 2013
    Ohio, USA
    Hands down, the best batteries next to Sony VTC series are the samsung INR18650-25R and 20R. They can do short pulses up to 100 amps. They are listed as only 20amp continuous but if you do some research on them you'll find they are the best in the west at this point with Sonys being harder to find like you said.

5. nanodragon

nanodragon Full Member

Mar 31, 2014
    United States
    I know on Instagram some of the guys are pushing the MXJO 35 amp. Not sure on pulse rating but continuous fire is 35 amps.

6. coolercoiler

coolercoiler Senior Member

Dec 5, 2014
    uk
    samsung inr 25r for me too

7. punkkdrummer101

punkkdrummer101 Full Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Unionville, Va, USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.