What is the best APV Mod non- v.v something SIMPLE & something that will last ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Ah... correct me if I've misread your title and post... but I believe you're wanting a Joyetech eGo-T mod. They use either an 18350 or 18650 depending on what tubes you buy, and are regulated via a 2 stage control head - your choices are 3.3 or 3.7 volts. Think of it as a fat, 2 output level, ego battery... which is exactly what it is.

That, or you're talking about a mechanical.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Q: What is the best APV Mod non- v.v something SIMPLE & something that will last?

A: Your description "non-VV" would be a mechanical mod. Unregulated, meaning no processor.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/423764-mechanical-mods.html

Mechanical Mod Proper Usage Guide

Battery Basics for Mods: IMR or Protected?

There are literally hundreds of mechanical mods available. They could be tube or box shaped. They could use battery sizes from 14500 - 18350 - 18490 - 18650 - 26650. Firing button could be on top, the side, or the bottom. Price range could be $12 to $3000.

"Mechanical Mods are for experienced vapers only. They do not have protective measures of electronic mods and are not recommended for use by beginners. Please only buy if you are proficient in the safe use of these devices. They are professional devices only." - Vaporbreak

MECHANICAL MODS

Mechanical Mods : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Mechanical Mods

You need to be more specific in what you are looking for.

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Wow, that ProVape does look really nice for the money and about as simple as it gets. Love the Made in USA too.

Mine shipped yesterday. I have ProVari and ProVari Mini, but the ProVape-1 looks like the perfect little mod for out-and-about vaping. You also can't beat a lifetime guarantee.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Getting my mind blown by all the choices out there for APV and really want the best most simple.Probably would get 2 one for back-up. and want to use the separate replaceable batteries like the 18650 etc.

Why does this have to be so confusing ?

Thanks

Steve -

The best one is the one that YOU think is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread