What is the best(up to 4 ingrediant) recipe you’ve made that’s a shake n vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicklemile

Apr 11, 2018
North Dakota
I did a search for Shake & vape looking for quick recipes I can make and vape fast. I did find several threads in the list but it looked like it has been a while for this topic, and was a little thin in response. So I thought it would be fun to do a rerun and look for left-overs.
If this is too old of a topic, i'm sorry.

~ To start thing off, I offer you this refreshing mix:

INW Cactus 3.25%
FA Lemon Sicily 8%
Sugar Daddy Regular Sweetener .75%

I started high % with the lemon because the flavor drops off in a week or so.

~ I also like this one:

LorAnn Tutti Frutti 6.5%
LorAnn Bubble Gum 5%
Sugar Daddy Regular Sweetener 1.25%

Good as a S&V better after 3 days

~ And you can never go wrong with:

TFA Fruit Circles W/Milk 11%

So show us your mixing skills and the new DIYers will take notes

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
In case you did not find the DIY section here is a link

DIY E-Liquid

And here is the link for the recipes(we are suppose to put recipes here, but in reality recipes are scattered throughout the diy thread........:facepalm:

Also tutti fruiti is one I always add to L bubble gum to tone it down a bit. Good stuff tho.....thanks for the recipes.

Maybe @classwife will move your intro to the diy thread.....she should be along shortly as I just tagged her in this post.

:)

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
In case you did not find the DIY section here is a link

DIY E-Liquid

And here is the link for the recipes(we are suppose to put recipes here, but in reality recipes are scattered throughout the diy thread........:facepalm:

Also tutti fruiti is one I always add to L bubble gum to tone it down a bit. Good stuff tho.....thanks for the recipes.

Maybe @classwife will move your intro to the diy thread.....she should be along shortly as I just tagged her in this post.

:)

We already are in DIY :)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I prefer one shots myself. Just one flavor and you don’t have to measure it that exactly. Most shake and vape flavors are dairy/fruits
These are the least fruity I have tried

Flavorah chai tea: mint chai
Flavor west lemon meringue: lemon meringue pie
Flavor West bubba’s pig sap maple bacon tobacco (yes it is a bit weird. I do like it though)
Flavor West monkey fart: banana crepe tobacco (tastes good smells terrible)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Meyer Lansky
By: LonesoneRhodesTN
Steep: s&v - 1 day
Recommended VG: 60%
Link: DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors

1% INW Biscuit
2% FLV Cookie Dough
1% LA Cream Cheese Icing
3% FE Lemon
1% FA Meringue
4% CAP Sugar Cookie
3% TFA White Chocolate

Bought some Meyer Lemon White Chocolate cookies on a recent trip to Publix. This is my take on them. They were thin with crisp edges (INW Biscuit) and gooey centers (FLV Cookie Dough). The lemon was bright and up front (FE Lemon) . . . riding on top of the sweet sugar cookie dough (CAP Sugar Cookie). They were liberally dotted with white chocolate chips (TPA White Chocolate/LA Cream Cheese Icing) and dusted lightly with powdered sugar (FA Meringue).

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
@JCinFLA QUOTE: Any of mine that I'd recommend, are already in the Recipes for Dummies thread. :)
(I responded to the wrong one.)

Yes and I believe this one you posted is worth a mention here as a s&v...

Twinkie Juice
By: Bill’s Magic Vapor
Steep: s&v

6% TFA Bavarian Cream
14% TFA Vanilla Cupcake
6% TFA Whipped Cream
4% TFA Sweetener
(TFA is 5% sucra. I used 1% NN Sucralose Solution (15%)

@JCinFLA uses DX versions of all flavors. I never use sucra anywhere near this high, or total flavoring this high for that matter. Though IMO s&v benefits at higher percentages for some. If you won’t be mixing this only to use in a shorter period of time, I’d strongly suggest it being mixed as a flavor (without VG, PG & nic). Then use it at your preferred percentage at the time you want to mix. Or you can simply cut all percentages. I’ve heard of plenty of mixers cutting Bill’s recipes by 1/3, 1/2 & 2/3. While I love some recipes I’ve found by other ECF members, there aren’t many I’d agree are shake & vapable immediately or within a day of mixing. This one is IMO. IDK that I’d feel the same without the high percentages. It was tasty right away and even better at around 12 hours. I think it’d be good used as a base and adding fruit, nuts, or whatever the mood. Enjoy!:p

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
3% Purilum Sweet Tobacco
3% Capella vanilla custard V1
3% Purilum simply cake
1% Flavourart Catalan cream
Optional 1% Inawera gold ducat
Sweeten if you like
I sometimes add a pinch of EM crystals or
A tiny squirt of Purilum super sweet or
Both if I’m feeling crazy
Enjoy and your welcome
Feel free to experiment with % and/or different flavorings and post the good outcomes. Thank you for your time

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I prefer one shots myself. Just one flavor and you don’t have to measure it that exactly. Most shake and vape flavors are dairy/fruits
These are the least fruity I have tried

Flavorah chai tea: mint chai
Flavor west lemon meringue: lemon meringue pie
Flavor West bubba’s pig sap maple bacon tobacco (yes it is a bit weird. I do like it though)
Flavor West monkey fart: banana crepe tobacco (tastes good smells terrible)
Thats interesting, a monkey fart. Never smelled one but would imagine it smells like bad bananas....:lol:

Reactions: stols001

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Meyer Lansky
By: LonesoneRhodesTN
Steep: s&v - 1 day
Recommended VG: 60%
Link: DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors

1% INW Biscuit
2% FLV Cookie Dough
1% LA Cream Cheese Icing
3% FE Lemon
1% FA Meringue
4% CAP Sugar Cookie
3% TFA White Chocolate

Bought some Meyer Lemon White Chocolate cookies on a recent trip to Publix. This is my take on them. They were thin with crisp edges (INW Biscuit) and gooey centers (FLV Cookie Dough). The lemon was bright and up front (FE Lemon) . . . riding on top of the sweet sugar cookie dough (CAP Sugar Cookie). They were liberally dotted with white chocolate chips (TPA White Chocolate/LA Cream Cheese Icing) and dusted lightly with powdered sugar (FA Meringue).
Missed the 4 ingredient part of the title until now. Apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread