What is the current rebuildable roundup??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I can say it is the easiest Genesis atty to build and works great. As far as being the greatest, I think that the Zenesis atty is engineered the best. If you don't know already, the Zenesis atty or APV is hard or impossible to get. I love my Line V2 though, I won't be getting rid of it. In fact, I just bought the Line SS as well. They both are great!

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I am not real clear what the difference between the SS and Line V2. I decided to go with the V2 based off of that review I linked... They all seem very similar. I am getting that the main differences are the physical placement of the mesh wick relative to the contacts. And the quality of the machined parts. Am I overlooking something??

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
I had a line for some days before i mutilated but i dont know if theres something more easy to build :) it was quite easy specially with tutorials/review like Scott does ! He have review if not all most of the rebuildables around , drop him a email he actually replys very fast and give hes honest opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I am already on the list for the Line V2. The wait has been so long that I thought maybe something new was around the corner. Thats why I was asking. I am one of those dudes that buys V1's right before V2's come out. Or V2's and before my package arrives the V3's are released. Know what I mean??

I see Scott recently did one on the Orion. Its a "total package" mod and R/B carto in one. Not really what I want. But I did notice that it is set up to use a second wick/coil. Anybody seen this in use? Intriguing yes??? If someone locates a vid of this in use please link. I have been unable to locate anything.

I would question in the modding forum. But them dude's make my head hurt.

And yeah I have a subscription to Scotts reviews. One of the best out there IMO

sumoman25

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2011
South Dakota
Any rebuildables that you can bottom feed? I know Rob at Reo is working on one but, any others?

I actually made a rebuildable capable of bottomfeeding, just have the airflow going through the bottom like a cartomizer has. Check the description/pics of rebuildables and see if the bottom connector post has a hole going through it, and make sure that's where the airflow is coming from (Not from the side). Alternatively, I could send you some info on building on yourself, it's incredibly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread