What is the current rebuildable roundup??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
rusalka, When I click the link, it says I don't have the right privileges to access the thread. Do I have to know the secret hand shake or what, lol!

As of May 1st (I think. regardless, it was a few days ago the change happened) you now need to be a verified member to access the classies and co-op forum

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
Once you're on the list, how long do you wait?

Its hard to say. I am still in line for the line. you post on his forum then wait. The issue I have is that for some reason posts are not numbered like they are here. So I have to physically count the post to figure out where I am at. There are like 24 pages in front of me. I keep losing track trying to count and scroll at the same time and lose interest. When I Pm him on it he is always . Just about there be patient starting them now. So I really got no freakin idea. I would say screw it but am just to stubborn about it now.

I would give you guys a link but would probably get a snuggy for it from the mods. You have to join his forum to sign the list. If you watch the Igetchya review I linked in the first post. Instructions for getting one are in the first part of the review on the top of the screen. I am pretty sure it would be considered a redirect if I linked from here. Sorry

cixelsyd

Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Oregon
im looking for a rebuildable tank/atty system for my provari, is there any commercial made ones that you can order and dont have to wait months for?

Any that are under $100?

Or is my best best to go to the co-op thread for a scubagen?

The problem with Genesis derivatives is that they are only licensed for nonprofit use, so the only real way to get them is through coops. Kind of a smart and a stupid idea from the guy who came up with the concept. Or so I understand.

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If only that were true. Not poking at you but that was his wishes, not whats happening. As these become the norm, they will be available pretty much anywhere. As for now, there are a select few to choose from (actually growing rapidly) and those are the ones everyone is after making it a little harder to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread