What Is The Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Thanks for replying wyojoe. So the voltage is the same. It is ONLY cosmetic.
Yes, that is what I understand. buy the way the kits are probably the cheapest you can buy money wise. My self and a few friend have bought them and none of us has had any problems. They work very well and will except any 510 atty's or cartomizers. I have had mine for 6 months and just yesterday one of the batteries quit charging, but 6 months is a long time for a battery and im happy it lasted that long. Now I will just buy a replacement battery maybe a 900 mAh battery because the charge will last longer. I assume you will buy the Riva light bundle from Liberty-Flights? if so make sure you hit the 20% off button on the top of their screen then when you go down to the Riva 510 Lite Bundle it should cost 29.99 Dollars (what a deal). I just wish the kit came with cartomizers instead of the atty's and carts because I like cartomizers better. Hope this helps

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Yes, that is what I understand. Buy the way the kits are probably the cheapest you can buy money wise. My self and a few friend have bought them and none of us has had any problems. They work very well and will except any 510 atty's or cartomizers. I have had mine for 6 months and just yesterday one of the batteries quit charging, but 6 months is a long time for a battery and im happy it lasted that long. Now I will just buy a replacement battery maybe a 900 mAh battery because the charge will last longer. I assume you will buy the Riva light bundle from Liberty-Flights? if so make sure you hit the 20% off button on the top of their screen then when you go down to the Riva 510 Lite Bundle it should cost 29.99 Dollars (what a deal). I just wish the kit came with cartomizers instead of the atty's and carts because I like cartomizers better. Hope this helps

It did help wyojoe. Thank you very much. I know what you mean about the atties and carts. I don't care much for them either especially the carts. Thank you for telling me how to use the 20% off button.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Right now we have the T-Rex Carto Deluxe kit for <$35. Similar to the Riva. Same 510/eGo thread. It comes with a pack of Boge 510 2.0Ω cartomizers.

T-REX - CARTO DELUXE

I can look into getting more of the Riva version.
My favorite was the Riva Carto Deluxe because you got 5 cartomizers and a 750mAh batteries and the T-Rex Carto Deluxe is only 650mAh batteries. So If want to buy a larger T-REX battery kit and THEY don't come with cartomizers, so I would need to buy cartomizers also, and that raises the total price for me, I am buying the atty/carts that I wont use, because I don't like atty's and carts. Other than that, the T-Rex looks like a very good buy and they have higher mAh batteries. It would be nice if you could substitute carto's for the atty/carts.

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
I agree with Wyojoe. I'd love one of these T-Rex beasts, but if I was going for it I'd want to go full-throttle and get the big boy (IF it came in a carto pack with the zip-up carrying case). The more I try, the more I realize I'm a cartomizer fella' and only use my atty's for drip-sampling and the cartridges for, well, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread