What is the most desireable setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disentary

Jan 10, 2013
malaysia
i go with Lavatube then upgraded to Vamo. Being familiar with vv/vw, now im with mech smok natural just to enjoy smaller ohm since vamo restriction is 1.5ohm. After 6month vaping and having try tank, cartos, drip and mesh. there's no all day vaping setup for me. its functional. vivinova n vamo when on the road, dripping n mech when at home or when TT..

i go with Lavatube then upgraded to Vamo. Being familiar with vv/vw, now im with mech smok natural just to enjoy smaller ohm since vamo restriction is 1.5ohm. After 6month vaping and having try tank, cartos, drip and mesh. there's no all day vaping setup for me. its functional. vivinova n vamo when on the road, dripping n mech when at home or when TT..
Thanks for the informative answer.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Whatever keeps you off of tobacco ;) There really is no answer to your question - it's like asking "What's the best color?"

Maybe he means the most expensive. There's a lot of expensive rba's out there as well as apv's.

check this place out rusty. Some very desireable toys.

Vapists Vapourizers

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
just wondering

Welcome to ECF and to vaping Rusty! You really need to give us a better idea of what you are looking for. Do you vape now and if so what are you using. If not, do you smoke and how much? Have you done any research into e-cigs yet? What are you considering? How about cost? Battery time expectations? Maintenance considerations? Size considerations?

Welcome to ECF and to vaping Rusty! You really need to give us a better idea of what you are looking for. Do you vape now and if so what are you using. If not, do you smoke and how much? Have you done any research into e-cigs yet? What are you considering? How about cost? Battery time expectations? Maintenance considerations? Size considerations?

I just received my first e-cig yesterday. It is a joye 510-t and i am really enjoying it. I was looking for an idea of what seasoned veterans prefer.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Well, I can tell you that I prefer a variable voltage power supply like a Twist/Spinner/Vamo/LavaTube/Provari, paired with either a carto-tank, or a Vivi Nova. I am also learning about RBA's and have a couple of mechanical mods coming to use a AGA-T on. The combination I prefer really depends on the juice I'm using and if I will be at home with it or on the road.

I think you are going to get a lot of different answers to your question which may not really help you a lot. There is a learning curve to go through and there are many choices to make. One thing will work great for one person and another will hate it. Best of luck with it!

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
I agree that it's really your personal preference. Everyone swears on the devices they use because it simply keeps them happy and away from cigarettes. Which is why it's really an impossible question.

HOWEVER, if you're asking for the "Ferrari" or "Maserati" of eCigs, then it's the Provari. But that's just my opinion, others may think otherwise. Which is totally fine - again, it's all about preference.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Your 510-T is enough to get a person off of, and stay off of smokes. Everything else is just customizing.

I still use a 510 ego like I started with. But I upgraded to a Passthrough for convenience of plugging in, a Boge2.0 carto for xtra warmth and reliabilty, and a sidefill 6ml carto tank so I only fill something once a day. Oh, and unflavored juice- easily available, very inexpensive, and always in stock.

My money just goes to other things. I'd much rather grill a good steak on the weekends than buy a good bottle of juice.

Ang-EC

ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2013
    East Coast Canada
    I just received my first e-cig yesterday. It is a joye 510-t and i am really enjoying it. I was looking for an idea of what seasoned veterans prefer.
    You could get a different answer for each person. It's like asking "what is most desirable car?".
    Desirable means different things to different people.

Desirable, for me, means cheap, easy to fill, easy to clean, easy to carry, no leaking and small.
    My vehicle is the opposite, apart from the leaking. :) Expensive to buy, expensive to fill, hard to carry and large.

I use eGo batteries and clearomizers at home and a mini Ego battery with cartomizers at work.
    Now the question is; what is the most desirable clearomizer or cartomizer?

yzer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 23, 2011
    Northern California
    I'm happy with the E-Power 14650 I've been using for 18 months. Inexpensive Chinese-made APV that's built like an AK-47. Regulated 3.7V, 1050 mAh battery, stainless steel, 510 cartomizers, uses inexpensive standard 14650 Li-ion batteries.

There are lots of extra PV features I could have but don't. None were needed for quitting smoking and staying quit, in my case. I smoked 1.5 packs a day for 35 years.

Stuff I didn't really need...
    -variable voltage or variable wattage (supposed to be a "game-changer")
    -fussy home-wound coils
    -big PV that won't fit in pants pocket comfortably
    -tanks or clearomizers
    -expensive collector's edition mechanical PVs

Stuff that helped a lot when I started but I don't need anymore:
    -store made e-juice
    -flavored juice
    -part-time smoking/part-time vaping

I feel that vv mods are the way to go. The Zmax mini is pretty solid and hasn't broken down on me yet, it's quite small too. If you feel like splurging go for the provari, I have a mini and I love it. As far as clearos are concerned, may I recommend the innokin iclear 30, the flavor and vape are simply amazing compared to the rest out there. Another outstanding vape is the kanger mt3, which I'm using on my ego-t.

I love my rbas too.

Enjoy and happy vaping!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread