Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
just wondering

Whatever floats your boat. I LOVE my Vamo but also enjoy the other PVs I own. Most popular PV among my converts is the Kgo. Some friends also like their Volt cuz of the size. Some head over heels in love with their Spinners or Twists...and last, but not least, we have the Provari lovers- a solid PV that possibly is ready for an upgrade to compete with the lower priced emerging VV/ VW PVs. And of course we cannot forget the drippers who are understandably very loyal to the Reo line of PVs.

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
I saw a video about Chi and it looks very good. Pricey, though. My only issue is what I have with every other single 18350 battery PV: only 700 mAh battery capacity.

Why is that? I have an eGo 1100 mAh, and I would have thought that an 18350 would be at least that, and should be more.

????

Last edited:

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Why is that? I have an eGo 1100 mAh, and I would have thought that an 18350 would be at least that, and should be more.

????
18350 is just a smaller battery, short and fat. The AW IMR 18350 is 700 mAh but with another Li-ion chemistry it could have a bigger capacity. Li-Po is one of the high capacity types. ICR also offers more capacity, but lower drain tham IMR.

Mikeh380

Mar 30, 2013
Ann Arbor, MI
I went with tomzgreat's recommendation and got the iTaste MVP. So far, I like it. I'm still tweeking the delivery system. I've tried the 510 atomizer, Moonbeam Clearo, iClear15, Kanger eVod and Boge carto's. So far the Moonbeam seems to be what I use the most. But then again, I'm still sampling juices as I haven't found 'my' juice yet.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
18350 is just a smaller battery, short and fat. The AW IMR 18350 is 700 mAh but with another Li-ion chemistry it could have a bigger capacity. Li-Po is one of the high capacity types. ICR also offers more capacity, but lower drain tham IMR.

Agree. I had some old Ultrafire 1200mah 18350 batts and they're horrible compared to the high drain 18350 800 mah.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Agree. I had some old Ultrafire 1200mah 18350 batts and they're horrible compared to the high drain 18350 800 mah.
Ultrafire and Trustfire are notorious for exaggerating the capacity of their batteries. I won't touch an Ultrafire. I use Trustfire ICR 14650 which they claim are 1600 mAh. These Trustfires are decent batteries but the capacity is no larger than some generic ICR 14650s rated 1050 mAh that I have around.

DylanO'R

Moved On
Apr 4, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
www.vaporium.eu
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Ultrafire and Trustfire are notorious for exaggerating the capacity of their batteries. I won't touch an Ultrafire. I use Trustfire ICR 14650 which they claim are 1600 mAh. These Trustfires are decent batteries but the capacity is no larger than some generic ICR 14650s rated 1050 mAh that I have around.

Yeah the Trustfire 18650's came with my first PV and the Ultra's I bought for stealth mode. Within 3 months had given them + the TR-001 charger away.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Baby Steps:
Following two choices
1. Two Ego Twist 1100 mah if you want the Cigarette shape
2. Itaste MVP- If you want outrageous battery life and don't mind an elegant slim box.

Both of these are highly rated and a great first step.

There are other options later on. But Baby steps.

Yes, if you have the good fortune to find the ECF early, you can save some money. That said the Twist/ Spinner is an excellent first step.

ProCision

Jan 8, 2013
Wisconsin
Yes, if you have the good fortune to find the ECF early, you can save some money. That said the Twist/ Spinner is an excellent first step.

I found it early and made a thread like this. i was given 10 replies with 10 different setups. On of the setups was an eGo with a vivi nova. after that people agreed that it was a great first timers setup. I went with the twist and tried some other carts and clear-o's. I like BCC's the best.

Ojdo73

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Trelleborg, Skåne, Sweden
Like so many have already said, its individual preference and nothing else.
Personly I swere by my e-pipe. Just a simple 601c. No fancy bells and whistles. 3.7 volts and standard size cartoz.
But then again... I am waiting for some deliveries during this mounth (variable voltidge and I-clear 30:s coming my way) so in another couple of weeks my preference.might have changed.

Whatever gets you through the day without analogs is good. Whatever setup you look forward to vaping simply because you like vaping it, is even better.

Keep on vaping and good night.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
I found it early and made a thread like this. i was given 10 replies with 10 different setups. On of the setups was an eGo with a vivi nova. after that people agreed that it was a great first timers setup. I went with the twist and tried some other carts and clear-o's. I like BCC's the best.
I wish my first set up was a BCC on a twist. I spent money on convenience store cig-a-likes, and pre-filled carto kits when I started out. Once I found the site, I gradually upgraded and have a setup I am comfortable with. I still explore options and delivery devices. Since there is still a lot of personal preference in the equation, I still make some ill advised purchases. Now I can pass the equipment to fellow vapers, it might be something they really like. I am glad you found some stuff you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread