What is the name of this PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
I found this @ a local forum (Indonesian). Is there anyone what is this?

saidvaporcom.jpg

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
I am actually quite curious as to where the price will be. I wonder how the function will be. I own both a lavatube and a buzz pro. As well as some other mods.

The lavatube is good for its price, the buzz is great and perhaps not as flashy but they both work pretty similar in fashion. However the buzz last alot longer than my lavatube battery wise. My thought is since the lavatube boosts up to reach six volts and the buzz regulates down the buzz has an easier time maintain its correct vape right up to the point the batts are drained. Where as the LT putters out and the vape gets quite weak a bit before it shuts down.

If this uses stacked backs for higher voltage and reduces down this mod may be a cost effective winner.

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
Yeah, great. Another piece of american innovation stolen by the Chinese, built by enslaved children and sold back to the vast herd of american sheep. Maybe they'll sell them at Walmart.

Concept of electronic cigarettes came from China. So its actually the other way around.

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
I like my PV's like I like my fishnet stockings. On a woman. Wait. What?

That's quite funny...

@Newq- I bet this will be quite affordable, probably more than a LT, but not as much as a BP, I'm actually interested to see what the specs will be on this, what bells and whistles and what not, but damn, they are ugly.

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
@Newq- I bet this will be quite affordable, probably more than a LT, but not as much as a BP, I'm actually interested to see what the specs will be on this, what bells and whistles and what not, but damn, they are ugly.

Yah. I can't tell from the pic but it almost looks like the tube is acryllic with a design printed on the inside rather than milled metal. The led display up fromt is big, it's tacky but if it does it job may be ok. What concerns me here are a couple things.

Is it a turd with lights to amuse us. ( I know I like shiny things:D ) Or will It perfom above its tacky look? The buzz IMO is a plain old ugly bugger BUT it is a hell of a performer and therefore shines above many of its flashier competitors respectively. However I think you are right JKMTWO, I think it will be the same build quality as a LT with the Provari style menuing and and much less desirable finish. But in the END as with all things you will see these in the hands of many new vapers who cant afford or dont want to shell out the money for the Grail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread