Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
First juul is running radio ads. Now Blu is running radio ads. If vaping is so dangerous, how is it that BT can advertise these products on FM radio? Havent been any commercial advertising for tobacco products in many years now. Something is fishy here . And now im confused (NOT).

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
First Juul is running radio ads. Now Blu is running radio ads. If vaping is so dangerous, how is it that BT can advertise these products on FM radio? Havent been any commercial advertising for tobacco products in many years now. Something is fishy here . And now im confused (NOT).
Blu and Vuse (and other BT owned vape devices) have been advertised on radio and television for years. Now that BT has their hands in Juul, it just makes sense that they are following suit.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I see several Blu commercials a day on the History Channel.
I actually did their $1 device thing. It is awful. Got the device kit and 1 2-pack of pods. One pod would never fire at all and the other barely does. Expensive, taste nasty, have to draw so hard its uncomfy to get it to fire. No thanks.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Especially when it will be one of your oh, 3 vaping choices.

Anna
Im in a love/hate relationship with Juul still. Stealth vape at work is probably the only plus here. I dont mind the high nic level at all either. Rather nice, actually. At roughly 4 bucks for a pod, bout the same price as a pack of cheap smokes and a pod lasts me about a day. Not crazy about the expense. Maybe i should jump on the lawsuit train an sue Juul for keeping me addicted to nicotine? Hell, everybody else is lol.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Im in a love/hate relationship with Juul still. Stealth vape at work is probably the only plus here. I dont mind the high nic level at all either. Rather nice, actually. At roughly 4 bucks for a pod, bout the same price as a pack of cheap smokes and a pod lasts me about a day. Not crazy about the expense. Maybe i should jump on the lawsuit train an sue Juul for keeping me addicted to nicotine? Hell, everybody else is lol.
Have you ever tried a Justfog Minifit? They're even smaller than a Juul, you can put your own e-liquid in them and there are several YouTube videos on how to rebuild them. They have very good flavor.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
th

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I was just in Walmart today and noticed no vape juice anymore, but they had those Vuse things and also snus. What made it worse was it was a long line, very slow checkout girl (stopped moving every time she talked... and talked a lot) and I was dying to go outside and vape! Also, I had not eaten all day and actually dizzy (like falling down lightheaded) and I had a bunch of these little pecan pies so I opened one and ate it. I actually hate that store but my ride wanted to go there so no choice. Then later I was outside a hardware store vaping (well away from most people and discreet MTL) and got the "evil eye"... I said to one guy "yep, I'm an evil vaper"... he didn't respond. Then my drop-in coil was clogging up (should have changed it days ago, but I only use it for shopping and stuff) Anyway, just felt the need to rant. Carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread