Status
Not open for further replies.

cryfreedom66

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
FL
Just got my order from Empire and they included a free gift:thumb:

The thing is...I have no idea what it is haha

Seems too short and wide to be a drip tip... maybe an adapter of some sort? I cant even find it on their website...

20130502_195050.jpg 20130502_195107.jpg

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
LOL!

I got one too but it was gold and shaped like a goldfish bowl! I was clueless until a friend showed me that section of their site, which seems to be missing at the moment! These are intended to be *stackable*, build your own drip tip. They are usually like $2 each and come in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors. You can mix and match and combine them any way you like, like legos.

I use them as an extra heat shield on my hotter drippers to protect an acrylic or delrin drip tip ;)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I believe it's a drip tip extender, to give extra space between the atomizer and your lips.

That was the consensus in the last thread on this subject. ;)

weird because i just stuck a drip tip in it and it got so jammed it broke off when i tried to pull it out...

Actually... I think it is a Drip Tip Shortner.

If your Drip Tip is Too Long, You can Jam it in and then Break Off your Drip Tip.

La Vola, you have a Shorter Drip.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Actually, it supposed to be a customizable drip tip. Mix and match your own pattern!

I dunno.

Seems like it worka Pretty Well shortening cryfeedom66's Drip Tip.

Maybe they just sell it as a "Customizable Drip Tip" so they don't Infringe on someone else's Drip Tip Reducer patent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread