Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I use the IBTanked and the Phiniac's. I prefer the Phiniac's personally, but you can't go wrong with either choice. The IBTanked has a slightly tighter line on it, but it's hard to beat a nice sandblasted tank in pattern and color of your choice with their titanium caps. The Phiniac's are at 23 mm, whereas the IBTanks are dead on 22's, if that makes a difference to you.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
can you use the AGR without the big locking cap? will it still seal and work fine?

You know I just got this but don't think so, but I will say you really don't notice it and it looks fantastic on my Provari. More than that it works fantastic the airflow, no leaks, easy to fill. I have IB Tanked and some J tanks and a couple of Prive tanks and other than the Prive it IMHO is just as nice. Before I got it I read some poor reviews here, then watched PBusardo's review ( he loved it). It's a couple bucks more than the cheapo no name plastic tanks so give it a try if you like.

l really like my Bella. Super easy to fill, no leaking. 20131025_044002-1.jpg

sigtausteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
Lawton, OK, USA
I use the IBTanked and the Phiniac's. I prefer the Phiniac's personally, but you can't go wrong with either choice. The IBTanked has a slightly tighter line on it, but it's hard to beat a nice sandblasted tank in pattern and color of your choice with their titanium caps. The Phiniac's are at 23 mm, whereas the IBTanks are dead on 22's, if that makes a difference to you.

I would definitely want a 22mm. I like symmetry and that work look great on my smok natural.

Jester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread