What kind of gear do you think we should create next or in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I second the idea of a side-by-side mod.

Most people say "just get a box mod"...but then I describe to them what a side-by-side is, and they agree it is a good idea.

A Mark Bugs Side-By-Side mod would be singularly unique on today's market, considering the Zen/HoH Sidewinder is a page in the history books.

A dna-60 (or even 40) side-by-side mod, at 22/23mm would really have a surprisingly large audience...at least from the reactions I get when I describe such a thing to anyone I talk to.

dragos77

Moved On
Aug 9, 2011
romania
Yes the coils perform excellent there are .5ohm clr and 1.00ohm clr coils for the tank the .5 ohm has a bigger airhole underneath and the 1ohm coil has a smaller airhole , they are rebuildable and advertised as such i rebuid them for personal use.
But like i mention each tank fill i have to rinse out the bottom cap as some of the unburnt e-liquid will go down past the coil and into the cap.
Would be nice if a design could be made for the e-liquid to go back into tank instead of the bottom cap which if not cleaned often will leak out the airholes.
The Pico tank has a adapter
to accept joyetech clr coil heads(seperately bought) but basically same type of design were it would do the same thing.
Joyetech makes the clr coils which are rebuildabe and cl coils which are not, the clr coild perform woderful just need a tank to match !

We will take a closer look at this coils ...
Thanks

dragos77

Moved On
Aug 9, 2011
romania
I second the idea of a side-by-side mod.

Most people say "just get a box mod"...but then I describe to them what a side-by-side is, and they agree it is a good idea.

A Mark Bugs Side-By-Side mod would be singularly unique on today's market, considering the Zen/HoH Sidewinder is a page in the history books.

A DNA-60 (or even 40) side-by-side mod, at 22/23mm would really have a surprisingly large audience...at least from the reactions I get when I describe such a thing to anyone I talk to.

You have to tell us what do you mean ... side-by-side

Reactions: HBcorpse

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
New products come out daily, there is a huge selection of every kind of product imaginable out there now! IMO what vaping needs now is a revolutionary new coil, be it material or design that increases battery life exponentially! It mite take some science to make it happen, But it's what we need.

Reactions: dragos77

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
I'd suggest that if you build a tank around 'premade' coils, you look at the Kanger or Atlantis coils, they're very widely available, and that is always an issue with devices like that. Personally, I would love to see a 16-22 mm single coil tank that is affordable ($50 bucks or under). I'd love to own one.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Basically, a mod in which the tank is fully recessed inside the body.
Here is a thread with a LOT of examples...

imag0599_picmonkeyed-jpg.499361

So the battery and tank are "side by side".

You have to tell us what do you mean ... side-by-side

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

A-C-E

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2015
Austria
Quality side by side mods (non mechanical) as of yet suffer from A) lack of availability B) extreme price point C) lack of availability.
Cheaper alternatives like the witcher (awkward design and really a brick in your hand), nebox (quality control would require some quality to control...) , Smoant Knight (Chip is crap) do not fullfil expectations quality wise.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Until now we have selected 3 products:
- tank design around best coils ready made available
- side by side mod
And
- bf atty, single coil, top air flow, small, leakage proof ( looks like our chalice 3 )

Still waiting for more ideas.
Thank you all!

If you decide to move forward on a side-by-side mod, please be sure that it will accommodate 22mm tanks.

I know the Gem tanks are smaller, but it would be nice to use other tanks on a Mark Bugs side-by-side!

Caihlen

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2017
I should think that a bomb-proof, mech squonker, single 18650, small form factor, with the ability to take up to a 24mm rda would be a great idea. Well made, aesthetically pleasing, and super durable are three things that I would look for. Potentially recess the 510 to make the form factor lower in overall height. Good metalwork, and an eye for detail.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I should think that a bomb-proof, mech squonker, single 18650, small form factor, with the ability to take up to a 24mm rda would be a great idea. Well made, aesthetically pleasing, and super durable are three things that I would look for. Potentially recess the 510 to make the form factor lower in overall height. Good metalwork, and an eye for detail.

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

A Mark Bug's built regulated squonker (DNA60) would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread