What Kind of Place is This?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robo74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Harvard, IL
Now perhaps someone could help me out with a Provari technical question that I didn't see in the manual. I unpacked everything, took the obligatory photo, charged the batteries to full, installed the batteries, assembled & filled the ProTank2 with a new liquid (V4L's WOW Coffee, if it is possibly pertinent), checked the atomizer's resistance, adjusted the voltage a few times while taking some vapes. With me so far? Now my question is, how do you put it down? You know, remove it from your hand, leave it on the desk & take a couple steps away?

You dont, your stuck for life.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Sold! :) TY

Edit: Unfortunately, it won't let me use the counter & the stealth at the same time. I've got it saved so when I get sick of the counter it'll be available, but no dice now.

Edit2: Still not counting (3 hours, 11 minutes)

It should. You are allowed a quit banner and a graphic image.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Because I just got my 1st Provari!!! Didn't you hear the choir & view the beauty? I think your mane needs a trim.

Congratulations!

iinf.jpg

oiij.jpg

Mark_Henson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Now perhaps someone could help me out with a Provari technical question that I didn't see in the manual. I unpacked everything, took the obligatory photo, charged the batteries to full, installed the batteries, assembled & filled the ProTank2 with a new liquid (V4L's WOW Coffee, if it is possibly pertinent), checked the atomizer's resistance, adjusted the voltage a few times while taking some vapes. With me so far? Now my question is, how do you put it down? You know, remove it from your hand, leave it on the desk & take a couple steps away?

You get a second one! That way you can switch! Congrats! Happy Vaping!

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Double post. Sorry. Not sure how that happened.

On a side note, I've had my precious for less than 10 hours & we've already run into an issue. The ProTank2 was seeming to work fine, but then it started making one hell of a mess. Not sure what was going on there. I ended up cleaning it about 5 times before I disassembled the whole thing & 'detailed' it with a damp paper towel. Back in business. :?: Very strange, but I'm already looking forward to replacing it.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
No dice. :/

But this banner is already acting screwy. Everything's correct except for it added '1 day' which doesn't calculate out.

I'm not sure how you are try to insert the banner and the image, but you are allowed both:

23. Signatures:
...f. Members may have a 'Stopped Smoking' graphic of standard size in addition to another graphic.

I'm not familiar with whatever site you got your banner from; perhaps you should get one somewhere else. I think ProVape and IBTanked has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread