What kind of rechargeable E-cig to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
1. Smokeless Image 78mm Volt Kit.... then X2s from Smokeless Image if you want bigger and longer battery life and compatible with the 78mms. (you can get a 808/501 adapter if you want the Twist later)

Check out MrOutlaw's video for explanations and sizing on the Smokeless Image stuff. It'll give you an idea of the difference between the cig likes and the bigger batteries.

Smokeless Image Volt Demonstration and CE3 Cartomizers - YouTube

Thank you all for the advise. I like that I can "upgrade" the Smokeless Image to use a twist. Also, great video ~ learned a bunch. THANK YOU!

Teacup36

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
California
Julia i started with drug store ecig which got me off the anologs, watched all of Mr Outlaws videos and went with the smokeless image Volt priemum kit ( maybe its a bit to much stuff lol next kit down would work) got 1 78mm battery manual and 1 auto, i found i prefer the manual. After a week i ordered the Volt X2 LOVE IT!! infact getting ready to order another X2 and have already order 2 extra 78 mm manuals all in a matter of less than a month. I also got 2 clearos for the x2
The customer service is OUTSTANDING i had a little prob with a doa battery, sent in a CS ticket Saturday and before I woke up Monday a new one was already on its way to me. They also have a 3 month warranty on their batteries and assessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread