Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I have 4 Gus mods I bought new. One was €100 and the other 3 were €66. Crazy. I like them more than my Nemmy, HoH or GP mods!
I do like the G-pin on my GP's but they can't touch the style of my Lord.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BreSha6869

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
:offtopic:Yeah, it sucks. I have a few RDAs that do this, but after spending $90 on this "Goon Killer" I really hope it can be mitigated. So far on this one I have tried tightening the screw and Posi post TIGHT and used a bit of plummers tape just above the insulator. did not work.
I'm surprised the Indestructible is doing it though. The only center pin leaks that I run into are on Velocity style posts where the center pin holds the posi terminal. three have had this issue to date for me. For the leak in my 2 puffs atty, I hammered the insulator below the terminal until it was flush (with a little over hang)on the deck. This stopped that leak, but I'm afraid to be as aggressive with this higher priced atty.
The main issue, besides leaking into my reg mods 510s, are the faux hybrid top capped mechs. Would be great to vape them and not give my batts a juice bath...

Would advise that you take/send your dripper back for a replacement. Yours is faulty.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Just cause ya'll ain't seen her in a while :D
IMG_20161207_195244_002.JPG

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
I have 4 Gus mods I bought new. One was €100 and the other 3 were €66. Crazy. I like them more than my Nemmy, HoH or GP mods!
I like the Gus but I will put that crazy Nanos switch ahead of it it or even the GP. It is severely underrated.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I like taking this rig into the vape stores and watching the "experienced" vapers lose their :censored: trying to tell me how dangerous it is.
View attachment 621337

BUT YOU'LL BLOW YOU'RE HEAD OFF!!!

I stopped going to Vape stores for the most part. they couldn't comprehend why I would use a mech mod. i actually had one guy tell me that mechs were for drippers exclusively and that tanks wouldn't work.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

I stopped going to Vape stores for the most part. they couldn't comprehend why I would use a mech mod. i actually had one guy tell me that mechs were for drippers exclusively and that tanks wouldn't work.
I told one dummy recently at a terrible local B&M that my Gus mod/Velocity combo was a squonker (squeezy mod) when he asked me.

He nodded and said "ah... that's what they look like".:eek: Squeezable stainless steel, I guess. :rolleyes:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

They always say that about the 'Bomber.
I show them its not an airtight tube and the cells cant swell up and blow the mod apart like a tube style device.

Then I pull out a quarter and short the cap to fire it, while taking a draw and blowing a huge cloud.

Thats when they usually ask me to leave.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
They always say that about the 'Bomber.
I show them its not an airtight tube and the cells cant swell up and blow the mod apart like a tube style device.

Then I pull out a quarter and short the cap to fire it, while taking a draw and blowing a huge cloud.

Thats when they usually ask me to leave.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Love it!! That thing looks sooooo nice all polished up. Can't believe I've never added one to my collection! Always forget about that one.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Love it!! That thing looks sooooo nice all polished up. Can't believe I've never added one to my collection! Always forget about that one.

How could you forget about it?!

There was a new thread almost everyday about how unsafe and dangerous it is. Lot's of entertainment for awhile. lol

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ

There was a new thread almost everyday about how unsafe and dangerous it is. Lot's of entertainment for awhile. lol
Yep, that was a very entertaining thread!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Of course they are dangerous. If I put the CB in my pocket with a handful of change, nails and firecrackers, I might go kaboom! Don't forget the loose extra batteries!

I'll just sue LG, Kayfun, the Philippine government, etc....

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Of course they are dangerous. If I put the CB in my pocket with a handful of change, nails and firecrackers, I might go kaboom! Don't forget the loose extra batteries!

I'll just sue LG, Kayfun, the Philippine government, etc....

With an atty and batteries installed, the brass CB weighs just under 2lbs.

With a good swing, it's hands down the "hardest hitting" mod I own.lol.

It can be very dangerous.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread