What MOD do you use to vape Nicoticket in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I have some money coming to me in late December/early January for a writing gig I did for a company. I'll be paid around that time. I have a small amount coming next week in which I'll be blowing away to stock up on NT juice (because it's my "fun money"), but it won't be enough for a new mod. I want to get a new mod in late December/early January.

What mod (in your opinion) is the best for vaping NT juices exclusively? I must add that it must be able to support a genitank mega because I have about 3 of those expensive little puppies. Right now I have a Silver Bullet, which is great, but I prefer to vape my juices in my eGo-C twist 650 battery, but the battery doesn't last long enough.

I love my eGo-C twist. I put my dessert vapes in it. I use my SB with the genitank mega for my tobacco juices. I want something like an eGo-C twist, but better. I don't mind the size of a larger device like a SB, but I like to control of the wattage and rechargeable 18650 batteries that I can plug into a wall. I'm open to prices, but would like to stay under $150 or so. But if it's $175 or something like that, I don't mind paying for that, either.

Edited to add: It has to be sturdy enough (like the SB) to fit into my pocket and not be damaged. I sneak it in to my internship and vape in the restroom. Shhhh. :vapor:

Opinion away!!!

Thanks so much,
Dani

Last edited:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Well the Reo is the only approved Nicoticket Delivery Device made but that wont help you as you only want to use your aerotanks.

If you want battery life variable voltage and wattage I would go with the eleaf istick. I got mine on ebay for $35 and the battery lasts a long time! You could buy more NT juices with the monwy left over too!!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
If you are going with vv/vw using your existing tanks, I guess an eleaf, or a DNA30, which is more powerful and fits your price range. I don't use any of those or tanks either, as I am using the approved NT delivery devices too. I have 4 Reos, although one is out on loan right now, but the other 3 are set up with 3 different NT juices. Just can't beat them!

PersimmonNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
New York, NY, USA
Have you looked at the eleaf istick? Fairly compact 20w mod with a 2200mah battery, about $30 shipped.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Seconding iStick...great bang for the buck and great battery life. I also have my trio of Reo Minis and a Sigeili 30W. The iStick was a very recent addition and I am loving it with my Magma RBA.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I've got an IPV, they work but they are cheap so I don't recommend them, warranty went to crap as well. Having said that, I haven't had an issue with mine and it goes to 50 watts but I rarely get over 25. It stays at home also.

Although I don't own one, spend the extra $ and get a Provari. Maybe Taki can chime in on the quality of the Clouper.

I have made the move to Reo's. For the longest term that's the way to go.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I have to give a vote for the Reo's as well, your budget is very close to getting one (within $25.00) and the beauty of it is you can sell all your other stuff to recoup some cost. Keep an eye out on the forums I am going to make my first vape vid later that will be a testament to their toughness. :p

My Reo Grand LP with an RM4, was $200.00 and some change for shipping and if taken care of properly it will probably outlast me. Now that I think about it would be awesome for my kids to be looking at it one day talking about this is how they did it back in the olden days.

But if that's just too steep all of the others recommendations are very good ones as well. But us Reonauts are just like NuThouse residents we believe know we have found the pinnacle of vaping and want to see others do the same.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Figure it's about time this made an appearance :p
Approve.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread