What MOD do you use to vape Nicoticket in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Figure it's about time this made an appearance :p
Approve.jpg

Bwahahaha. Love it!!!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Here ya go sorry for the crappy phone vid quality, but I think they get the point across. :)

http://vid687.photobucket.com/albums/vv232/Re1gn77/VID_20141115_134400_048.mp4

And for their toughness. :D

http://vid687.photobucket.com/albums/vv232/Re1gn77/VID_20141115_134650_531.mp4

I'm impressed. Very impressed. Thank you so much for going out of your way to show me how that works.

Do you make your own coils? (Is that what you were showing me in the first video?) Or, can you purchase them? I'm afraid of building my own.

Now, I'm leaning toward the REO ;)

BTW, I'm a sucker for the southern accent, lol. Love it.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I'm impressed. Very impressed. Thank you so much for going out of your way to show me how that works.

Do you make your own coils? (Is that what you were showing me in the first video?) Or, can you purchase them? I'm afraid of building my own.

I make my own but with a little help, let me go grab one of my favorite videos for that. I have an accent? :lol::lol:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Why does a reo scare you, Lynn? I don't have one yet but I can't wait to try it out!

tpriest,

It kinda scares me, too. Not going to lie about that one! Does it really taste like a "drip"? I've never tasted one, but I heard the juice is amazing when you drip it.

Thanks for the clarification.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal

I commuted 1.5 hours round trip for almost a year and now commute an hour Monday morning for work and 2-3 hours back Friday and would not be caught dead without my three Reos. Everything else gets packed up for the drive but my Reos are all within arms reach. It's one handed dripping ... :D

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I commuted 1.5 hours round trip for almost a year and now commute an hour Monday morning for work and 2-3 hours back Friday and would not be caught dead without my three Reos. Everything else gets packed up for the drive but my Reos are all within arms reach. It's one handed dripping ... :D

Taki,

Is this "drip" a better taste than the clearomizers?

I'm sorry for so many questions, I just want to make an informed purchase.

Thanks,
Dani

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
If you've never used a dripper before I'd try and experience it before shelling out a fairly large chunk of change. Perhaps a trip to a b&m and see if you can try a dripper set-up to see if it's for you. Typically you will have to drop your nic level when dripping.
If you prefer to use tanks then some of the other suggestions may be a better fit.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
tpriest,

It kinda scares me, too. Not going to lie about that one! Does it really taste like a "drip"? I've never tasted one, but I heard the juice is amazing when you drip it.

Thanks for the clarification.

It is exactly a drip. It is bottom fed rebuildable RDA's. Without having to hand drip. Worth the extra effort. Hope you do it.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Taki,

Thanks,
Dani

You'll definitely get better taste because you can customize your build to get the most from your juice. Their is nothing wrong with tanks/clearomizers at all but for me the bottom fed RBA has been a game changer. I didn't realize what kind of flavor I was missing until I tried one, but like Grrr if you get a chance to try one first possibly with your favorite NT it will let you know for sure if you want to go that route.

Here's the vid about making coils the easy way courtesy of my man SuperX from the Reo forum. It's a bit long but worth a watch if building coils scares you.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Thanks for the video! And to me you don't have an accent! You sound like me and I don't have an accent! Lol

lol No problem at all, I needed some more crushed Zotz anyway. :D

Edit: I think I made it through both without a "ya'll" which is uncommon being one of my favorite words. :p

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Taki,

Thanks,
Dani

Most of us find dripping offers a "better" flavor. It also allows you to build your coils to your liking. My builds are for vapor first, flavor second so none of my single or duel builds go above 0.60 ohms. Dripping gets me vapor production that no clearo or tank can get me as well as some pretty good flavor at the same time. Dripping is what got me and several of my vaping friends permanently off smokes.

The Reo also offers an add level of safety with a hot spring that is designed to collapse (breaking the circuit) in the event of a short so there is that to consider.

Finally, my views on dripping and driving ;)
a2vy8g.jpg

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Most of us find dripping offers a "better" flavor. It also allows you to build your coils to your liking. My builds are for vapor first, flavor second so none of my single or duel builds go above 0.60 ohms. Dripping gets me vapor production that no clearo or tank can get me as well as some pretty good flavor at the same time. Dripping is what got me and several of my vaping friends permanently off smokes.

The Reo also offers an add level of safety with a hot spring that is designed to collapse (breaking the circuit) in the event of a short so there is that to consider.

Finally, my views on dripping and driving ;)
a2vy8g.jpg

I love that pic. It is what it feels like. :D

And I don't what your take is but like you I tend to build on the low side as well, I really like a nice cloud of vapor as you can see from my "candy crush" vid. But even at .4 ohms I don't really feel like I am sacrificing flavor. I started building at .8 ohms and have dropped from there and haven't noticed any loss in flavor just an increase in vapor production. Even when I am vaping 50/50.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
One more thing, if you're gonna go the rebuilding route then best learn about battery safety, ohms law. Baditude here has some good blogs, I would link them but I'm on my phone. You'll also need to buy some supplies Kanthal, ohm checker etc so factor that into your budget.

I don't want to rebuild. I'd rather suck it up and buy them if not too expensive. Is that an option for the REO's, to purchase them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread