What MOD do you use to vape Nicoticket in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
When tax return time rolls around I am thinking about getting a REO, but you can only use certain atomizers on it since it's bottom fed...correct? Also, I really like regulated variable wattage devices because as the battery drains you still get the same power to the coil as you did on your first drag. The fact of knowing that with every puff my atomizer is getting less and less power would make me feel as if I'm never getting the same consistent vape every time. Can any REO users chime in on why they like the REO over, say, a DNA30 box mod or another regulated device? I am looking at the REO as well as the Vapor Flask. Thank you in advance!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
When tax return time rolls around I am thinking about getting a REO, but you can only use certain atomizers on it since it's bottom fed...correct? Also, I really like regulated variable wattage devices because as the battery drains you still get the same power to the coil as you did on your first drag. The fact of knowing that with every puff my atomizer is getting less and less power would make me feel as if I'm never getting the same consistent vape every time. Can any REO users chime in on why they like the REO over, say, a DNA30 box mod or another regulated device? I am looking at the REO as well as the Vapor Flask. Thank you in advance!

Personally I use my regulated mods a lot more due to this and I do still love my mech mods but my Dibi's are beautiful and work well like my Reo and love them all. I like the fact that all I need for them to run is a battery. My regulated iStick will eventually fail and I'll have to find another regulated device because I love them but my mech mods (Dibis, and Reo) will run as long as I can get batteries (which even if the worst case scenario of the FDA's regulations come down I will still be able to do) while if the hammer really does the worst possible regulated mods will not be found till all the lawsuits settle everything. I have my mechs because they are wonderful and will enable me to keep vaping no matter what comes down with the FDA. If nothing horrible comes then I'll still have them and be able to get regulated mods...win/win. :thumb:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I think I am being mistaken for someone who looks down on anyone who doesn't have a Reo or the means to get one. And that's not me at all so I will refrain from talking hardware here in the future and keep it to the juice and nothing but the juice. If I came off this way I meant nothing by it, just speaking from my limited experience which is all I can attest too. :)
Oh my gosh, I NEVER thought you looked down on us... I always thought of you showing your passion, and that is wonderful! PLUS, you're one of the ones I am going to be coming to on advice on what I should get... when the time comes. Please don't think you hurt our feelings. Mine weren't hurt. I think you're a funny, passionate, and warm Texan who loves to make people laugh!

I think the world of you, seriously.
Take care,
Dani

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Oh my gosh, I NEVER thought you looked down on us... I always thought of you showing your passion, and that is wonderful! PLUS, you're one of the ones I am going to be coming to on advice on what I should get... when the time comes. Please don't think you hurt our feelings. Mine weren't hurt. I think you're a funny, passionate, and warm Texan who loves to make people laugh!

I think the world of you, seriously.
Take care,
Dani

Just a guess here but I'm thinking Reign is probably tougher on himself than anyone else.

Reign, I'm taking to that mean guy living in your head right now: HEY!!! WE LIKE HIM JUST AS HE IS SO STOP PICKING ON OUR FRIEND OR WE WILL BRING A WORLD OF HURT DOWN ON YOU THE SIZE OF TEXAS!!!!! *shakes fist*

There...Reign, you rock man, seriously :wub:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it but I can get overzealous about things I like. Will be taking it down a notch.

SO???? Don't we all get overzealous about things we like?? You've been a great friend to me and you know that I can't afford a Reo but you've never made me feel bad about it! Shall I break out the broom again? I can do that you know! As soon as I get off work! Lol :D

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I am tempted to start a NON-reo thread for mods and atty's used by NT junkies :smokie:

And why not? I use an IPV, an old Light Saber (Vamo V5) a Mech and now Reo's as well. Crank it up Lady! I'm sure I'll pick up another regulated before the regulations come down. There are specific benefits to every device. Seems like everybody needs help with this device or that device all the time...:2c:

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it but I can get overzealous about things I like. Will be taking it down a notch.

okay my friend you need one of these oatmeal-man-hug.jpg :D

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Just ignore me.....I don't even know what happened there. I took a vitamin supplement and I think it reacted badly with a medication I take for my back. Apologies.

No need for a personality change nor apologies Reign as you have nothing to be shy or ashamed about. :facepalm:

Don't make me fly down to Texas and sit on you son.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread