• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridermaut99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
FINE City
Why, why, why????? Why do you all like to show what you have considering your local situation. Shooting yourselves in the foot.
i understand what u mean bro, had 2 orders held by xxx and both are mech mods.
i mean if its e liq, that''s their job , but mech mods?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

ridermaut99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
FINE City
20131218_230754.jpg
but heck it, here's two that i've got in..and i'm not done yet:evil:

Last edited:

..V..

Nov 16, 2012
Johoporean
but heck it.... :evil:

Haha, I just realize not posting photos makes sense if you cannot talk about it too.

If you talk about it, the xxx/custom also got google and can do an image search.

Think of other contrabands, I believe most of them are not pictured often online by locals.

..V..

Nov 16, 2012
Johoporean
I feel you are right.

Also, this "in your face" attitude is projected when even you just talk about it... in fact, without picture it can even heighten curiosity.

SG Vape section should close so that locals can just get lost in the crowd of the other threads.

It is not about them googling the images or knowing what the mods look like. It's the "in your face" impression that is given when locals post pictures of what they have.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
i understand what u mean bro, had 2 orders held by xxx and both are mech mods.
i mean if its e liq, that''s their job , but mech mods?:confused:

Just bear in mind, everything that come in were wrap in package (no one knows whats in it) until they went in X-ray. Under the x-ray , Mech Mod will looks like a lido. Sex toy are also "controlled items" in spore.

I feel you are right.

Also, this "in your face" attitude is projected when even you just talk about it... in fact, without picture it can even heighten curiosity.

SG Vape section should close so that locals can just get lost in the crowd of the other threads.

Lol... Tats good and bad sides abt this thread. This provide "eye" for "them".. knowing whats the situation/trend/movement of SG vapors.
Knowing the situation/under control makes them "relax/calm", which is not a bad thing. [*removed] style, Gov will only take extreme measure, unless situation get out of hands/ appear on newspaper. Little india riot?????? So if you guys wanna live peacefully for many years to come, PLS PLS hold your urge! Dun take out that nice shining piece of Metal you has and vapor openly in public. No where is safe now.. everyone has a Cam hp.. take your pic n post it up on net... :facepalm:

I personally saw a few myself! One vaporing inside his car while waiting for parking. I stare at him and he looks at me with his mod in his mouth. (holding his vap! lol) i wonder what will happen if i stare longer?? Lmao! (btw, nice mod you has there..lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread