The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What Mod you are using

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by dragonl, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shalwend

Shalwend Full Member Verified Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Singapore
    Titan V1.5
    KTS
    K100
    Chiyou clone
    Sigelei Telescope # 9

2. ridermaut99

ridermaut99 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2012
    FINE City
    i understand what u mean bro, had 2 orders held by xxx and both are mech mods.
    i mean if its e liq, that''s their job , but mech mods?:confused:

3. ridermaut99

ridermaut99 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2012
    FINE City
    20131218_230754.jpg
    but heck it, here's two that i've got in..and i'm not done yet:evil:

4. ..V..

..V.. Full Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Johoporean
    Haha, I just realize not posting photos makes sense if you cannot talk about it too.

If you talk about it, the xxx/custom also got google and can do an image search.

Think of other contrabands, I believe most of them are not pictured often online by locals.

5. danny4x4

danny4x4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    London
    It is not about them googling the images or knowing what the mods look like. It's the "in your face" impression that is given when locals post pictures of what they have.

6. ..V..

..V.. Full Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Johoporean
    I feel you are right.

Also, this "in your face" attitude is projected when even you just talk about it... in fact, without picture it can even heighten curiosity.

SG Vape section should close so that locals can just get lost in the crowd of the other threads.

7. danny4x4

danny4x4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    London
    Torches, batteries, chargers, wires, etc. New locals may still need help on where to get them locally. Or just to shoot the breeze.

Questions on mods, setups, etc. You'll find lots of helpful responses if they are posted in the international/appropriate forum.

Tap out

8. EU6EN3

EU6EN3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    red dot
    Just bear in mind, everything that come in were wrap in package (no one knows whats in it) until they went in X-ray. Under the x-ray , Mech Mod will looks like a lido. Sex toy are also "controlled items" in spore.

Lol... Tats good and bad sides abt this thread. This provide "eye" for "them".. knowing whats the situation/trend/movement of SG vapors.
    Knowing the situation/under control makes them "relax/calm", which is not a bad thing. [*removed] style, Gov will only take extreme measure, unless situation get out of hands/ appear on newspaper. Little india riot?????? So if you guys wanna live peacefully for many years to come, PLS PLS hold your urge! Dun take out that nice shining piece of Metal you has and vapor openly in public. No where is safe now.. everyone has a Cam hp.. take your pic n post it up on net... :facepalm:

I personally saw a few myself! One vaporing inside his car while waiting for parking. I stare at him and he looks at me with his mod in his mouth. (holding his vap! lol) i wonder what will happen if i stare longer?? Lmao! (btw, nice mod you has there..lol).

9. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Closed per OP's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.