The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What Mod you are using

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by dragonl, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. damnworld

damnworld Full Member Verified Member

Dec 4, 2013
    secret
    hi there everyone..
    you guys have some really nice devices...:2cool:

2. andrew9030
    This message by andrew9030 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Dec 26, 2013, Reason: No sourcing.
    Dec 9, 2013
  3. EU6EN3

EU6EN3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    red dot
    [*removed]

Try (MODERATED) Dun ask me safe or not? Will get confiscate or not? Can pass the custom or not? I cant answer you as [*removed] so safe and still we have riots... lol :p

4. chris85e

chris85e Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2012
    The Little Red Dot
    Bro u r helping the custom to mark and the package to aim. Please remove the f name site name. Do not sabotage please.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

5. Sigmazxcs
    This message by Sigmazxcs has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Dec 26, 2013, Reason: No buying/selling/trading.
    Dec 11, 2013
  6. EU6EN3

EU6EN3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    red dot
    Paiseh Paiseh!

7. ..V..

..V.. Full Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Johoporean
    _DSF4742.jpg

KFL+ and Guppy (atmizoo).

First time using mech mod, so blur a bit... the kfl base is bigger than the mod :oops:

8. chris85e

Nov 10, 2012
    The Little Red Dot
    lol thats y mod ask us not to post pictures of mod and place we bought it. no one listens now all the mod h$@ ppl knows how it looks like and package is from where.

[*removed]

9. chris85e

Nov 10, 2012
    The Little Red Dot
    lol u no check the diameter of the KFL+ and Guppy?
    kfl+ is 22mm and guppy is 19.5mm it will ever sit flush with 2 different diameter thing

10. ..V..

..V.. Full Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Johoporean
    Too excited with the shiny stuffs, it "clouds" :vapor: my judgement... hahaha

Maybe I want to get the Bayou tank by atmizoo for carrying from places to places. Such combi can hide in your palm with only the driptip sticking out.

KFL for home use :)

11. Schff

Schff Full Member Verified Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Port Vila, VU
    I really like that look man. Reminds me of Bender :lol:

I keep an MT3S for each of the flavours (minus one) in my rotation. When I leave for work every morning from Mon-Fri I'll take out one fully-charged eGo-C and two tanks; a 100/0 for discreet vape breaks and the other to enjoy on the way home and for the rest of the day.

My favourite juice goes into an AGA-T3/Provari set-up, and I exclusively vape it on weekends.

12. Outdated

Outdated Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    SEA
    [​IMG]

My precious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Sigmazxcs

Sigmazxcs Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wa, what's that copper mod? Please don't tell me that's a BBM.

14. Outdated

Outdated Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    SEA
    That's Copper Mod by Ironmod, full copper body switch and top cap.

15. a_e_u

a_e_u Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    here & now
    The guppy is a beaut~ She definitely needs a bayou :headbang:

16. ..V..

..V.. Full Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Johoporean
    Ah, I just realize the similarity... haha, as comical as Bender!

I hope to get the Provari in 2014... depends on my skill in lowering down the scream from my wife for spending so much on vape stuff :D

Yes, a Bayou too. The Diver or Sophea by Leo going to drive the cost up.... and again, the decibel from my wife's scream will be the deciding factor, hehe

17. DragonSG

DragonSG Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Current favorite portable Chilli Padi.

Silver Evod + Chrome Kamry Ecab V2 (Left). Shown in comparison with Astro and with matching Drip tip

KamryEcabV2.jpg KamryEcabV2_4 vs Astro.jpg KamryEcabV2_4.jpg

Evod + Kamry ecab V2.

At only USD10, the highly versatile V2 is a steal and feels real solid like a rock.
    Pros:
    1) High-quality chrome with groove rings which makes it feels like a mini 'mech' mod.

2) Fully functional variable voltage, Load tested with Ultra Fire 14500 900mah battery with multimeter from 3.6V, 3.8V and 4.11V, even better than my other fixed battery variable voltage Ego.

3) Able to charge using any Ego charger and works like an Ego battery with low voltage shut-off.

4) Butter smooth chrome threading bottom cap which makes battery changing an ease.

Cons: None, seems improved version from previous defective batch.

Might order a few more, simply love the quality, chrome and groove rings, tis a keeper.
    Now my other M11 14500 mech mod will be kept to standy for nanomites/nuclear attack, :p.

18. danny4x4

danny4x4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    London
    Why, why, why????? Why do you all like to show what you have considering your local situation. Shooting yourselves in the foot.

19. DragonSG

Nothing wrong in showing mod pic ..it doesnt break forum rules nor mean anything..pics can be taken in any part of world. Besides, No issue as always not in SG anyways, LOL.

20. ..V..

..V.. Full Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Johoporean
    More and more local are staying in Johor, Malaysia, too... it is pretty much unregulated there :)

Most of what is shown seems to be standard mod... unless of course some funny shape one like coke bottles mod or classic alarm clock mod which the authorities need to keep a detailed lookout for, hehe.

21. DragonSG

Totally agree..hence I always shuttle between US n KSL..n back to SG only when proper legislation is in place..likely before next election. ;)

22. a_e_u

a_e_u Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    here & now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.