• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Hi Everyone,

I am newbie here and I am always curious about what kind of mod everyone is using and the collections they have. Please shared why was it selected (i.e: compact, more flavour...etc) Hope this questions doesn't interude into privacy or another circumstances, which leaks out the sources. This will also enable most of us newbie to narrow down to what we really like.

Cheers!

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
provari 2.5
chi you clone
KTS X6
itaste SVD
itaste MPV V2
etc...........:D

Wah, means you spent even more money quitting smoking than you would have spent if you'd never quit at all. Looking at your banner, you saved a little over 200 bucks by quitting. The first two items on your list already covered almost 1.5 times more than what you saved.:?:

transcab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Most Expensive City For Living
Wah, means you spent even more money quitting smoking than you would have spent if you'd never quit at all. Looking at your banner, you saved a little over 200 bucks by quitting. The first two items on your list already covered almost 1.5 times more than what you saved.:?:
only 14 days already saved 200...and most important things is i totally quit analog..:D

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
only 14 days already saved 200...and most important things is i totally quit analog..:D

True indeed. Much more healthier..... and can spend more on "posion". Honestly, those gadget really look swee.... I saw some vaporiser in US and UK, they even have the butane type. Too bad, it is so restricted locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread