What pleasures can you now revisit,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
now that you are vaping ?? I'm sure we all had some things that we really enjoyed doing back in the analog days. Thought it would be interesting to see what they might be.

As for me:

• Can vape in my truck to & from work
  • vape while looking over repair manuals, schematics, etc at work
  • The before & after shower vape
  • Using the "Throne" :lol:

I'm sure I'll think of more. Let's hear yours!

vapewarp.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Being able to thoroughly enjoy the wonderful smells of moistened earth and wet grass after a light rain shower. I experienced this for the first time in probably 30 years after becoming smoke-free. For me, it was one of those uncommon "stop you in your tracks" moments where you just have to enjoy the moment for what it is.

I garden, and loved the scent of a hybrid tea rose. I can now actually smell them. :)

Last edited:

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Being able to thoroughly enjoy the wonderful smells of moistened earth and wet grass after a light rain shower. I experienced this for the first time in probably 30 years after becoming smoke-free. For me, it was one of those uncommon "stop you in your tracks" moments where you just have to enjoy the moment for what it is.

I just had the same experience a couple days ago. I had forgotten how good it smells outside after it rains. Freshly cut grass is another one that I haven't really noticed in years, and I'm looking forward to the next time they mow the lawn here.

Being able to taste food again, on the other hand, has been a bit of a bummer. My favorite foods in recent years were mostly junk food - pizza rolls, hot pockets, ramen noodles, etc. Now I've come to discover that they mostly taste like crap. It's left me a bit lost and confused when I go to the grocery store. :p

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
For me, just being able to vape in some places

Nah, you aren't smelling what you think after it rains. That's sewage and pollution washed down from the sky.

OH WAIT, just because you are from Cincy doesn't mean you are in over the rhine. Yeah, maybe you are smelling what you think. It is a good smell.

Ken62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Weatherford, Texas
not killing my daughter; sitting through an entire movie; vaping while watching TV; driving with the windows up and AC on; tasting food; tasting coffee; not getting "you should quit" from family at gatherings...

Most of all, I enjoy knowing that I am extending my life so I can enjoy my grandchildren once my daughters decide to have kids.

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
Vaping on the can.......is pretty epic
Smelling and tasting stuff again is nice
No more "dad your killing yourself" guilt trips from the kids
Laying in bed watching tv and vaping.....pretty damn epic
My Bradley crew is a lot happier, especially my gunner who would have to put up with me buttoned up in the turret for hours on end. My driver and gunner (both non smokers) would bring cigs to the field so they wouldn't have to deal with my wrath if I ran out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread