What Produces The Most Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adopogi

Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
Just in case...smoke detectors also have a photoelectric sensor. If vapor/steam clouds get in between that sensor (it does not care if it's smoke or vapor) the fire alarm will go off...still in the doghouse because of that...my home pc desk is right underneath that stupid thing and chain vaping gen style rba tripped it.

Well, it won't set off a fire alarm because its vapor, but he should rent himself to night clubs!

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I've not had taht problem. My smoke dectector is about 2 feet above my head where I'm sitting. I vape a lot while at my keyboard, and haven't set mine off. I'm just saying it hasn't happened to me.

Just in case...smoke detectors also have a photoelectric sensor. If vapor/steam clouds get in between that sensor (it does not care if it's smoke or vapor) the fire alarm will go off...still in the doghouse because of that...my home pc desk is right underneath that stupid thing and chain vaping gen style rba tripped it.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Thank you for all the replies I guess you really can get a good amount of vapor! I've been looking at some of the RBA's and the cobra looks like a strong candidate:

cobra_1_0_0_1.jpg

Does anyone know of this one?

Sweeperdk

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Denmark
The Cobra is quite decent at producing vapor, if you get it set up well.... Low resistance, mech mod and so on.

I have a DID and an AC9, and I have to say, the AC9 can produce plumes that are ridiculous. Again, with the correct setup.

Also, the airhole on the AC9 is quite large, meaning that it has a quite airy draw. This is also something that promotes massive vapor.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
The Cobra is quite decent at producing vapor, if you get it set up well.... Low resistance, mech mod and so on.

I have a DID and an AC9, and I have to say, the AC9 can produce plumes that are ridiculous. Again, with the correct setup.

Also, the airhole on the AC9 is quite large, meaning that it has a quite airy draw. This is also something that promotes massive vapor.
The only problem is that the cobra isn't available. I know that there's going to be a learning curve involved and setting it up is crucial. What else is good and available?

forg1vn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
I've seen people blow A-bomb sized plumes with the nimbus RBA on any mid to high end mech mod. the reviewer vapingmonkey has a friend dubbed "the dragon" since he can blow such large clouds of steam. My friend recently picked one up, it really is a beast since it can take dual silica wicks. I don't know exactly how vapingmonkey's friend tuned his, but right now we're not quite at his "dragon" level yet, more like a winged lizard. In fact, hyarr be a video:

wow gotta bow down to the dragon!

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I'm still working on mine. Maybe the ss wick is rolled too tight? I just got some wire, and can produce even heating coils, but not much vapor. I'll have more ss mesh in the mail soon.

What's the scoop on ss wire rope? What is best, 7x7, or 7x19?

As of this past Friday afternoon, my AGA T2 is producing the most vapor, which I have experienced.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread