• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What town/suburb do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hey your glv is going to look mad, im kinda sad i didnt go with the matte black finish, the pics on those look stealth. Do post when ur's arrives. I mainly use the glv now with iken's lr atty's. I mainly drip and have gone through so many different variation of carto/ atty's its insane. However now and again i do pull out the 901 atty
I also have an ego an a mini reo.... But found i just dont like bottom feeding. Contemplating a provari but still on the fence. I have a love hate relationship with map tank/ ce2's and go through stages with warm vapour. Used to have a provape ages ago loved it but it went walk abouts. I checked out the new site too, saved for future :)
The super mini packs a punch for its size, battery lasts me sometimes half a day sometimes a whole day, it varies but vapour production is pretty good. Have to say i love the adjustable allan key nut bolt under the atty( i use to adjust airflow draw) ( but it was built for carto's/ atty's that make the connection drop down over time.
I've only met one person that had a bad experience wih a pv , he liked the concept but didnt have the patience getting over the learning curve of juice in mouth so gave up. I've lended out some stuff to three people, and cards to about half a dozen..... But i find more in the forum's to share and talk too most.
Long post sorries..... But i can be quietened with vape pics ... LOL

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
]Contemplating a provari but still on the fence. I have a love hate relationship with map tank/ ce2's and go through stages with warm vapour.

provari-with-chromtip-and-xl2.0dc.jpg

Beautiful thing about the tank pictured, is it does away with the CE2's and associated stuffing around. You just put Carto's in there....currently rocking 2.0ohm Dual Coils at 4.9v and loving it!

Last edited:

arth_d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2011
Australia
Thats looks sweet with the blue wrap. I was using a VPX tank and CE2s but had issue after issue with the Ce2s leaking. Was considering a Liquinator but saw some reviews and didnt like how it would slide up and down so easily. I got my self a J-tank which is also a cartomizer tank but doesnt slide. Just saw today MAP has made an awsome new cart tank stainless the DCT MAP. Just when your happy with something something better and shiner comes along. Don't think ill get it though. Spend enough allready. Think i'll be happy just keeping my juice and cartomizer supply available and start saving my money. Spend it on the Cortina.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
Thats looks sweet with the blue wrap. I was using a VPX tank and CE2s but had issue after issue with the Ce2s leaking. Was considering a Liquinator but saw some reviews and didnt like how it would slide up and down so easily. I got my self a J-tank which is also a cartomizer tank but doesnt slide. Just saw today MAP has made an awsome new cart tank stainless the DCT MAP. Just when your happy with something something better and shiner comes along. Don't think ill get it though. Spend enough allready. Think i'll be happy just keeping my juice and cartomizer supply available and start saving my money. Spend it on the Cortina.

Either way...it comes down to the device it is being used on. If you have either a J-tank or a Liquinator on an eGo Battery, it will seep if you push it below the join of the carto to the battery.

THE NEVER GURGLY VAPE-O-MATIC LIQUINATOR - YouTube - Grim Green Liquinator Review
Vapebar Liquinator 3.5ml Tank - YouTube - Light487 Liquinator Review
Liquinator Tints from Vapebar - YouTube - Light487 Tank Tints

Stainless Steel and Aluminium Liquinators are also available out there in the marketplace too.

Good luck with the savings....I am sure somthing shinier and prettier is only just around the corner to tempt you even more.

-H

thefox

ECF Veteran
Hi all. Pom vaper, but Adelaide has been my home for over 5 years now (well, at the end of the tramline on the coast!). Do I count??!! Not in the Provari camp, just using KR808's - nice and simple and not too threatening for the locals. The new batts and horizontal coils suit my lifestyle and I manage to get away with vaping in the bars here, so long as I explain first. I kinda like the fact that vaping is relatively new here as it means the inevitable clampdown is some way off...
Anyway, just popped in to say hi as I'm surfing around looking for my next juice find - have a great day all.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
Melbourne here, vaping for 3 weeks today and havnt had a smoke since I opened my package from HG

Awesome work Scotty66 - that is just what we like to hear.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. It wont be long now and you will make that decision to call your self a non-smoker. Your taste buds and sense of smell will start to return.....the things to look forward to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread